Gaia's Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Currently a simple Roleplaying forum, after we get some members well see if we can have some events happening.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tribune of Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

Tribune of Adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:49 pm

A smile broke across the darker elfs lips at the word 'dangerous' and she glanced over at the others. "Bring it!" She said cheerily as Seri giggled happily.

Riniel just smiled beneath her mask, producing several long metal needles from beneath her clothing, holding one between each finger. "Not at all. That's what we live for." She practically purred.

"Let's get going then." Kaleth said, already heading in the direction that Rulian told them.

Seri smiled up at Rulian, holding out her hand expectantly. "But first, our payment." She said.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:53 pm

"and here I though one of the buissness type would be first to remeber." Rulian handed Seri the bag with no objections. "BTW if you don't mind me asking where are you from, to my knowledge most breeds of elves died almost 1000 years ago. yet there are three right before me and rather young one's at that." Rulian said keeping pace with them as they began their travels.
Back to top Go down
https://gaias-shadow.forumotion.com
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:04 pm

"I collect all money." Seri said simply, taking the bag from Rulian. As soon as it was in her hands roots came up and coiled around the sack, dragging it down into the ground. She smiled up at him again. "Because I am the only one who can transports it to our secret stash in a fashon that won't be tracked." she said.

Before the brunette could say anything about where they were from Kaleth piped in, talking over her shoulder as she continued to walk. "We are from here and there." She said, obviously uncomfortable with revealing their origin. None looked like they could be from the same clan though. Kaleth with her pale, almost gray skin, short, spiked black hair and pale blue almost white eyes. Her features sharp and attractive, but still soft around the edges. Riniel had ivory white skin, white hair and metalic gray eyes. Seri was the only one with tanned skin, along with soft curves. She had earthy brown hair that was woven with a few small braids and wraps that were tapered off with feathers, her eyes a leafy green.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:12 pm

"still so naive, it's cute." Rulian said disgaurding the topic of where they came from since aparently it wouldn't go anywhere. "Anything can be tracked, It just depends on the person, like I can tell that the bag just went south then east for about 50 yards." Rulian smiled. "So, How about you tell me about how you guys meet, we have a long journey might as well get friendly." Rulian said hoping things don't stay this stagnet through out their trip.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:17 pm

Seri continued to smile. "Yes, my magic can be traced, but when my magic stops the money continues, making it untracable." She chirpped happily, not revealing her secret in any way.

Kaleth glanced over her shoulder and huffed slightly. "We ran into eachother, became friends, grew up and started hunting together." She said simply, not revealing any details.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:20 pm

"How the hell did you guys manage that, you are all so boring you don't tell anyone anything." Rulian complained as he walked he was getting a bad feeling about this but he needed their help.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:25 pm

"We are not so much boring as we are cautiouse and a little distant to outsiders." Riniel explained. "But since we are working together, I guess we should try and let up, but I'll tell you right now, don't bother asking about our pasts. You won't get anywhere." she said. A gloved hand reached up and removed her mask, letting it gather at the base of her neck.

Seri smiled up at Rulian. "That means that she trusts you. Or at leasts expects you not to fuck up." she said with a giggle. Kaleth continued to walk ahead of them silently.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:30 pm

"I fairly sure I don't fuck up any more, though I would like to know about your magic's; so far I've seen root's and a vanishing knife, I was wondering what type of offencive spell you have, if any." Rulian asked deciding that asking about them personally won't help right now.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:38 pm

A smile quirked at the corner of Kaleth's lips, unseen by the others because her back was still to them. She quickly spun on her heels and threw out her hand, hitting Rulian with a thick black mist that seemed to cling to him, not allowing him to escape. "I controle darkness." Her voice could be heard close to him, the feel of her blade pressed up against his neck. She held him there for a minute or two before stepping back and allowing the blackness to dissipate, the long black sword still in her hand. "This in nothing more than condenced magic. Darkness to be exact." she indicated to her weapon before letting it fade too.

Seri glanced at Rulian when she could see him again. "I can do just about anything with plants and a bit with the earth itself. But for the most part I'm a healer." She said.

Riniel just smiled at him. "Lets keep my abilities a suprise." she cooed.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:43 pm

Rulian smiled at the small example from Kaleth. "since Rin wants to keep her's a surprise, by the way that's for admitting you have magic couldn't figure that out, I guess I'm going to be relying on you as backup in Styks Kalith. How are use with using a sword where the blade isn't condenced?" Rulian asked continueing to walk as though he was never stopped.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:49 pm

Riniel rolled her eyes at the nickname, much like she did when her comrads called her it. "I said my abilities, not magic. I never admited to anything." She said.

Kale rose a black brow at Rulian. "I can use any type of blade. I just prefer my magic one is all." She said simply. "Why?"

Seri walked a bit closer to Rulian. "Hey....what is your magic anyways?" She asked, ignoring the fact that Kaleth had asked a quistion.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:57 pm

"Hmmm question's question's, first of all; I wasn't implying to not use your magic blade just not to fully condence the bvlade of it." Rulain snap his fingers and instantly both Kaleths legs were bound and her left arm by 3 swhirling vortexs of air. "I control the very air around you, but how can you free yourself from the wind? it has not form to cut?" Rulian said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:08 pm

Seri clapped her hands happily when she saw the small vortexs. "Wow! That's amazing!" she said approvingly. "That explains why you were able to float."

Kaleth rolled her eyes and loosened her grip on the sword. Slowly it started to dissipate, but not fully. It didn't look as solid as before and it seemed to have a black miasma swirling around it. She slashed at the vortexs and freed herself easily, her magic nulifying his.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:10 pm

Rulian clapped excitedly "Perfect, that was excellent Kal." Rulian said in a manner that seemed like he was complementing a child who learned to ride his bike for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:15 pm

Kaleth glared at Rulian and her fist promptly meeting his face, hard. Her sword vanished in the process. "Do NOT belittle me. Or call me Kal or Kale." She growled. "I do not know you, we are not friends and you have no privilages with me."

Seri let out a small yelp when Kaleth was so rough with their new companion. She was not at all suprised, but a bit worried none the less. Riniel on the other hand didn't even bat an eye at the commotion, much too used to it by now.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:32 pm

Rulian glared and snapped his finger's again and this time both Kaleth hand's and feet were bound. "Sit upon the frozen ground, Chain's of ice surround." Rulian chanted in a low voice only audiable to Seri who was the closest to him. Slowly Ice began to form underneath Kaleth and after only a few short moments she was frozen from the neck down. "Careful child, a name is not a privilage to give to others, it is a privilige to you to be adress how you are accustom. I could call you the son of satan and that to me could be your name." Rulian said quite out of his normal character, he did not like being ordered to do anything he didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:49 pm

Kaleth fell to the ground with a grunt, letting out a suprised gasp when ice began to cover her. Her gasp quickly turned into a snarl as she glared up at the male elf. She began to focus on her magic, about to give one of her more lethal strikes until Riniel stepped forward.

"ENOUGH!" she bellowed, metal spikes penetrating the ice and shattering it, freeing Kaleth. She turned on Rulian first. "You have no right to talk to her or treat her like that." she said coldly. "And you!" She said turning to Kaleth and striking her across the face, "You did not need to strike him OR attempt to hit him with such a deadly attack!" she glowered. "He is our comrad for now, treat him as such." she said angerly.

Seri stood back, her eyes wide. It took quite a lot to make Riniel angry enough to yell and lash out, this was seriouse. "Please stop." She whimpered, walking over. "Let me heal you two." She said in a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:55 pm

"neither of us have any wounds Seri, and i'm sure that firey temper of her will warm her up soon enough." Rulian smiled as though nothing had happened, he had already returned to his normal self. He began to walk ahead continueing on their journey stay a few strides ahead of them as he mumbled. "I don't know how were going to get through with her watching my back."
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:00 am

"B-but you'll surly get a black eye. Just let me deal with it. A-and Kaleth, I-I think you have some mild frost bite." She said, here eyes moving between the two of them. She walked over and grabbed one of Kaleth's arms in an attempt to help her up as well as heal her, but Kaleth quickly pulled away, walking as far away from the rest of the group without losing site of them.

"Leave them be." Riniel said, placing a hand on Seri's shoulder. "Their egos are wounded more than their flesh." she said simply, begining to walk, tugging Seri along with her.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:12 am

The group traveled for a while in silence untill the sun began to hide behind the hills. "Well time to make camp it seems." He looked to the sky then to his companions. "Well I will be bunking here for the night up to you weather you wish to be in the same visinity or go further ahead then camp." He said staring straight at Kaleth as he sat next to a massive oak tree trunk.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:23 am

Kaleth didn't even turn around to aknowledge them before dissapearing into the darkness. Riniel watched silently before sitting down, leaning up against one of the trees near Rulian and closed her eyes, quickly drifting off to sleep.

Seri watched her two partners silently as she tried to figure out what to do. Her forest green eyes fell on Rulian and she shifted uneasily, still feeling the tension from earlier. "May I?" she asked, indicating to a spot right beside the man.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:30 am

"Careful, I bite." Rulian grinned playfully he glanced over at Riniel who was already drifting and smiled. "Your friend falls asleep fast for a mercanary." He said laughing quietly.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:35 am

Seri smiled at that and sat down beside him. "Mhm. She is very strong, but also very calm and collected. She has a good handle on her emotions for the most part." she said, watching Riniel as her breathing became slow and steady. "But I still don't understand how she can sleep sitting up. I don't think I've ever actually seen her lie down." She said with a confused look on her face. She laughed softly before glancing back at Rulian. She hesitated a moment before leaning on him. "Night." she purred.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:42 am

"Goodnight" Rulian breathed as she too began to drift off. Rulian looked to the sky laughing to himself how easily they feel asleep.

After a few hour's and he knew Seri was asleep he carefully got up, laying her head on his shirt after he had taken it off. Rulian quickly snapped his finger's and an aura was created around the two which would alert him if anything got within 20 yards of the sleeping companions. He left deeper into the woods deciding to do some training that night becuase he was unable to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:49 am

The two women didn't stir as Rulian rose and left.

Pale blue eyes watched Rulian walk through the forest from the shadows. Their owner not moving, but a scowl placed firmly on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribune of Adventure
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaia's Shadow :: Gaia :: RolePlaying Section :: Past Roleplays-
Jump to: