Gaia's Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Currently a simple Roleplaying forum, after we get some members well see if we can have some events happening.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Talented Travelers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

Talented Travelers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:15 pm

Sylvia rose a slender brow at the boy's reaction. "You may call me Sylvia, and this big guy here is Baxas." She said before waving a waitress over to take their orders. The patrons and waiters hardly noticed Vincent, too busy looking and both Sylvia and Baxas. "I'll have a glass of wine with a salad and some soup." She said before folding her hands and resting her chin on them. "He'll have your bigest steak, done blue rare and water." She said, ordering for Baxas who was too buisy sitting stiffly with his jaw clenched tight. His discomfort around humans was increasing in such a crowded place. Sylvia's green eyes danced over the boy. "He'll have a couple eggs, a steak with potatoes and steamed vegetables, salad, soup and your tastiest pastry for dessert." She said, eyes flicking back up to their server who gawked before nodding and quickly walking away.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:55 pm

Vincents eyes widened, "That's all for me! Wow thank you so much!" Vincent smiled. After waitress left he looked at Baxas again with a quizitive look on his face. "Ummm if your not human, what are you?" Vincent asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
https://gaias-shadow.forumotion.com
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:59 pm

Sylvia merely nodded, turning her attention to all the people in the little place and eyeing anyone she found attractive. Baxas, who had been stairing intently at the table looked up when Vincent adressed him. "Demon." He said in a gruff voice, trying his hardest to relax a bit.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:05 am

Vincent froze, his arm twitched as though he was holding back from punching Baxas. "Why would a demon be travling with a sorceress? and why here?" Vincent questioned Sylvia, trying to settle himself from being next to a demon.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:15 am

Baxas sighed heavily at Vincent's reaction, not at all suprised. He went back to staring at the table as he waited for their food. Sylvia perked a brow at Vincent. "He's my guardian." She said. "I defeated him in a battle several years ago, and according to demon rule, if you are defeated you must serve that person until perish." She said. "And being one of the six demon Lords he could not overlook that rule. Isn't that right puppy?" She said, smirking at Baxa, who merely grunted in responce. "As for being in this city, this just happens to be one we wandered into."
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:21 am

Vincent still remained tense but now his focus had shifted from Baxas to Sylvia. He stared intently before he finally able to relax a little. "Ummm if you two arn't... together whats with all the pet names?" Vincent asked still a little confused, and not believe that a demon and a sorceress stronger then a lord of demons would come to this isolated town off the normal trade routes.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:25 am

Sylvia smiled at the looked she receaved. She wasn't stronger than Baxas in any means, she had just been more cunning and managed to trick the poor boy. Not that she would tell Vincent that. She smiled at the question. "Because he is a dog demon, and it bugs him when I reffer to him as a normal puppy." She said with a smirk. "And I love to bug him." She grinned and ruffled Baxas's hair, causing him to growl quietly.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:38 am

Vincents head snapped towards Baxas after Sylvia finished talking. "Your a doggie!" Vincent smiled, totally forgetting the Demon part of that sentance. After a few moments of imagining Baxas as a dog he finally looked at Sylvia and got he courage to ask. "Umm how old are you? It's just that you don't look much older then me but usually the mages that pass through this town, if any are usually old unless they are simple illusinists." Vincent got very quiet afterwards avoiding eye contacts with the sorceress, in the past he would of been beated for asking a women about her age but he felt they were nice, and curiosity got hte better of him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:43 am

Sylvia couldn't help but laugh at Vincent's reaction as Baxas rose his head to peer at the boy curiously. "A rather big 'doggy'." He said.
Sylvia looked at him incredilously when she was asked her age before sighing heavily. "Twenty-eight." She said. "And although illusions are easy, I don't use them on myself." She said. "Why? How old are you Vincent?"
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:54 am

Vincent just smiled more when he heard Baxas say he was a big doggy. "Me? I'm 18." Vincent said not all that surprised considering his small stature. "What kind of magic do you do?" Vincent said getting less and less threatened by the two.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:03 am

A smirk slid across Sylvia's pretty features as she nudged Baxas. "Hey, he's legal!" She said wtih a laugh, causing Baxas to roll his eyes at her. She was the type to go for anything she thought attractive, and although Vincent was extreamly cute, he was too short for her liking. Sylvia just smiled, pausing to allow their food to be placed on the table and for the waiter to leave before answering. "Illusions, healing, and several powerful spells I'll keep secret."
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:08 am

Vincent cringed when she said that he was 'legal' but quickly forgot as food was placed in front of him. He looked as Sylvia when she awnsered and laughed a little, "So healing and illusion are all your willing to tell me when I already knew that?" Vincent laughed again before digging into his food.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:15 am

Sylvia just smirked and nodded. "Of course." She purred before begining to eat her own meal. "Maybe...if Baxas allows you, he will show you his doggy form after we eat." She said with a smile. Baxas, who had not heard a word Sylvia said, was so trained on his steak, and fighting not to just tear into it. He bagan to eat it slowly, the meat near raw and still bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:45 am

"Okay, but I have to leave soon, I have my own doggie to take care of." Vincent said happily as they ate.

After dinner Vincent scooped some scraps into a small pouch for later. He looked around and wondered where a safe place for a Demon dog to randomly appear that wouldn't cause a panic. At the same time he was still a little skeptical of their intentions. "So where will we go?" Vincent asked as they prepared to leave.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:52 am

Sylvia nodded when the boy finished, giggling as Baxas finished the last of his steak and had managed to eat it rather nicely. "Lets go to the outskirts of town." She said, retreaving some money from Baxas and leaving it on the table before standing and heading out the door. It didn't take them long to reach a clearing at the edge of the city. Baxas turned to the boy and swallowed. "Please don't be scared." He said before allowing himself to change.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:10 am

Vincent froze for a moment, almost as if he was frozen in fear then a smiled slowly grew, the grin almost went ear to ear and he jumped up and down almost squeling "Wow Huge doggie! I want to ride him! I want to ride him!" suddenly he stopped jumping as he relized what he had just said, he composed him self but his face quickly flushed red and feel to his knees and covered his face. "I'm sorry I didn't mean that." he quickly stammered almost crying.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:15 am

THey both blinked in suprise at his reaction. Sylvia clutched her stomach and laughed loudly at the boy's statement, quickly picking up on the double meaning. Baxas blinked his black eyes a few times before blushing, although it couldn't be seen beneath his fur. "It's alright." he rumbled, lowering his large head to the ground and gently nudging Vincent with his nose.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:28 am

Vincent smiled again, "Really?!" he smiled and jumped onto Baxas back, managing to do a somersault in midair he was so excited. He wrapped his arms around the great beasts neck and nuzzled into his soft fur. After a short time he felt that he could trust these two, he liked them. He quickly and without warning leapped off the great dog and landed rolling to sofen the inpact. "You guys shouldn't stay here too long... this town is almost fully under control of a ruthless gang known and the Crows, they might see you guys as threats and will kill you." Vincent said looking around him almost paranoid as though someone was out there watching them.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:35 am

Sylvia watched the boy, eyes narrowing slightly when Vincent fipped in the air. He seemed pretty acrobatic and skilled for someone who lived in the slums.

Baxas couldn't help but chuckle at the boy's enthhusiams, making typical happy dog noises when the boy nuzzled his fur. When Vincent jumped off of him Baxas lied down with a heavy sigh, he felt better being in this form. They both listened, Sylvia walking closer and patting Baxas's large muzzle. "We'll be fine." He murmered.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:44 am

"You would only be safe by joining them, you don't understand! They have more members then the kings army! Hell even some of the kings army are really in leauge with them. You guys are strong but their are so many of them and your so close to their heart that you would be seen as a major threat." Vincent was panting, he was taling so fast he was out of breath. He stopped and relized just how much he had just given away to strangers. He would be in major troble if anyone found out. For some reason though he couldn't help but urge the travelers away from this dangerous town. He slowly took a step back he flet he shouldn't be here anymore.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:49 am

Sylvia watched Vincent carefully as he spoke, her eyes narrowing slightly as she wondered how he could possibly know all this information. She would have said something, but then she noticed his stance and how ready he looked to flee. So instead she put on a bright smile. "Relax. We are nothing more than travelers." She said, "There is no reason for them to attack us. So you relax, and guard my pet okay? I'm going to go shopping." With that she waved at the two of them and left.

Baxas easily picked up on what was going on, but remained silent about it. Sylvia obviously knew what she was doing. "Your dog...what's it's name?" He asked, not bothering to get up from his position on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:56 am

Vincent was going to object but she was already gone. All he managed was "me...guard him..." When the dog questioned it snapped him back to reality. "My dog? Oh, you mean buddy, He not really mine I couldn't own a dog when I can barly keep myself fed. He's a stray like me but he always visits me so I give him what I can." Vincent looked over at the great beast beside him. "umm.. is it alright if I sit with you?" He asked moving over to Baxas hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:02 am

"If he visits and is loyal to you, then he is yours." Baxas said. He saw the way Vincent shuffled around after his question, causing the big dog to smirk slightly. He reached one of his large paws and and scooped him up to his chest. "It's fine." he said, relaxing again. "And if I see your Buddy, I will make sure to give him food." He said. He rased his head slightly and howled at a pitch that would have been too high for the boy to hear. There were several barks from dogs in the city until it was just one dog barking. Baxas howled again before dropping his head back down. "I told your friend not to worry if he doesn't see you today."
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:11 am

Vincent sat down and leaned against Baxas huge forepaw and nuzzled the short soft fur. "That dosn't comfort me too much-"Vincent didn't like the idea of not returning to his home, even if it was run down. "No offence!." He quickly added as he relized how rude he just was. "I just don't think Miss Sylvia likes me, I saw he glare at me a few times... I have never been that good around people... Which is why I like dogs so much. I feel calm around them, even big ones like you." Vincent laughed a little as he absent mindedly ran his hands through Baxas' fur.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:15 am

Baxas just chuckled at the boy. "It was just to keep your friend from worrying. It doesn't mean you won't see him." Baxas explained. "And pay Sylvia no mind, she likes you just fine. She isn't kind to people she doesn't like and she will tell you up front." He said, letting pleased noises rumble in his chest at the gentle touches. "If she was willing to buy you a meal she likes you." Baxas chuckled at the comment about dogs. "So you consider me a dog do you? Not a demon?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talented Travelers
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaia's Shadow :: Gaia :: RolePlaying Section :: Past Roleplays-
Jump to: