Gaia's Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Currently a simple Roleplaying forum, after we get some members well see if we can have some events happening.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Talented Travelers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

Talented Travelers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:22 am

"You're too fluffy to be a bad demon." Vincent laughed "I guess your right she is a nice person... or maybe she was fattening me up to feed to her fluffy guardian." Vincent said nuzzling into the demons fur again. "Say, what is it you were doing on earth in the first place to get beaten by her?" Vincent asked in a daze as he continued to paly with Baxas' fur.
Back to top Go down
https://gaias-shadow.forumotion.com
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:27 am

Baxas just chuckled at him. "I never said I was a 'bad' demon. I may be the Lord of dark demons and night, but that does not make me evil." He said. He laughed again about the fattening comment and nuzzled the boy with his muzzle. "Human meat is...not a taste that is to my liking, so you needn't worry. As for beating me, she is a lot more clever than she looks. "She tricked me and had me running all over the place. She wore me out and then when I thought I had her cornered, she attacked me from behind. Hit me with some spell that knocked me out. But it counted, and now I am her guradian." He said.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:33 am

Vincent smiled when the big dog nuzzled him. "I was asking why you were on earth in the first place, though that did awnser my other question."
"Oh by the way it dosn't help you umm...'non-bad-ness' is you say you have tried human. Though I do have a question why you are letting me do this... I got the impression you didn't like being around people." Vincent said remebering how Baxas reacted at the resterant.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:40 am

Baxas chuckled deeply. "Demons are not from hell or any place like that like humans believe. I was born and raised on earth, and I remain here, just like every other demon." He said, "You'd be suprised at how many blend in to your society." He blinked before sighing at the next comment. "Yes, well....lets keep that little tidbit of information between us then." He nuzzled the boy again, a small smile tugging at his lips. "Yes, I typically don't care for humans, but sometimes...I meet one who's company I don't mind." He said.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:50 am

"So a demon is born the same way a human is?" Vincent asked curiously. "What happened to your parents and family?" Vincent flushed. "Never mind, don't awnser I shouldn't be asking things like that in the first place." Vincent hid his face in Baxas' fur feelings safe in the warmth.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:55 am

"It's alright." He said, curling around the boy, feeling quite comfortable with him. "They passed away." He said before chuckling. "And yes, demons are birthed the same way as humans." Baxas was quiet for a little while, just relaxing with the boy curled up against him. "You...preffer me in this form as apposed to my other, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:00 am

Vincent's face became red as the relization that this bid dog was also the attractive man from earlier. He cleared his throat but it was hard to talk. "well... I do like this form... but... umm... I re-really li-liked your hu-human form too." He said studdering and quietly, figiting and playing with Baxas' fur as his face burned even hotter.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:04 am

Baxas blinked at the stammered responce and turned to look at the boy. "...You're blushing..." He said when he caught site of Vincent's face, once again stating the obviouse. "Why...?"
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:11 am

Vinents blush deepened, "Well its just... I though... you were really attractive... you seem... umm.... I'm not normal... I don't like women the way most other guys to I'm... well...attracted to men" Vincent explain getting almost unaudiable as he spoke. Finding it hard to look at Baxas he stared and his dark fur waiting for the demon to respond.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:14 am

Baxas just watched the boy grow darker as he explained, his sensitive hears able to pick up on everything he said easily. He chuckled softly when Vincent was finished speaking, and was unable to help but think he was very cute. "It's alright." He said. "I am too."
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:22 am

"Really!?" Vincent's head spun to face Baxas and the embarissment began to fade, until Vin relized he had admitted to Baxas he found him attractive. "So is that why you and Sylvia havn't gotten together?" Vincent said trying to change the topic until he had calmed down a little, which might be a while.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:37 pm

Baxas fought back a chuckle at Vin's reaction once again. "Yes really. And Sylvia and I are close, but we could never see eachother in that manner." He said. He was still trying to hide the fact that he was pleased that Vincent admitted that he found him attractive.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:00 pm

Vincent sat playing with Baxas fur as he absorbed the information and slowly calmed himself down. "So how long have you been traveling with her?" Vincent finally asked after the silence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talented Travelers
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaia's Shadow :: Gaia :: RolePlaying Section :: Past Roleplays-
Jump to: