Currently a simple Roleplaying forum, after we get some members well see if we can have some events happening.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Blood, Teeth, and Claws

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil

PostSubject: Blood, Teeth, and Claws   Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:50 pm

The moon shone brightly overhead the dark forest far from town. Only a few nights it would be a full moon. A lone figure in an oak tree, more resembling a beast then a man, stared to the glowing globe in the sky. His skin was coated in a reddish-orange fur that seemed to glow in the moonlight. Fox-like ear’s and tail danced in the light breeze as he dangled one of his abnormally shaped legs from the branch he choose to be his seat.

Gently he dragged his claws across the bark of an overhead branch of the mighty oak. The hand glided effortlessly across the bark, leaving fine lines, the wood was like butter to this creature’s claw. The beings eyes though solely fixated on the moon focused his mind elsewhere, his large ears twitching as he tuned into something unnatural to the forest, far away or so it seemed.
Back to top Go down
http://gaias-shadow.forumotion.com
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Teeth, and Claws   Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:18 am

Twigs snapped under booted feet as their owner trudged through the forest, making no effort to be silent at the moment. The woman leaned against a tree and let out a deep growl. It had been over a month since she last fed and her throat seared with pain, and her unnaturally sharp teeth ached. All she had managed to find were tiny criters in this forest, which weren't enough to quench her thirst. She ran a pale hand through her blonde hair, that seemed to glow softly in the moonlight as her blood red eyes flickered every which way, her teeth bared and fully extended. She gave up hours ago on trying to keep a 'normal' apperance, the thirst was driving her mad.

Something caught her attention and her head jerked to the side. The scent of fresh, flowing blood, and the owner of said blood was large, not like the rodents she had been feeding on.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Teeth, and Claws   Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:30 am

Jumping down from his perch and landing soundlessly he walked towards the sound. Channeling energies to his enchanted earrings, his body changed; he became a normal human in appearance aside from the tail which he swept underneath his loose shirt, The ear he tied to the sides of his head with the bandanna he carried on his neck. Pulling the staff from it's place on his back he acted as though it was a walking stick. It would only confuse a human to see a staff on his back rather then in his hand, slowly he advanced.

As he soundlessly approached he could smell the blood of a fresh kill, but his ears told him differently, the person he was approaching was definably human, probably female because of her lighter footfall. Unable to resist a little trick, he looped around ever so silently so that he came from behind her. As she came into normal hearing range he switched to a normal step crunching branches beneath his feet. "What are you doing out here." he spoke in a gruff voice, with a tint of accusation.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Teeth, and Claws   Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:07 am

Red eyes blinked when she relized that her new target was actually moving toward her. A smile broke across her face as she stood her ground, listening to her prey circling around her. Rae kept her back to the stranger as he spoke, pausing just a moment to turn her head and smile at him, revealing her sharp fangs. "I was just about to eat." She purred in a velvety voice before pouncing.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Teeth, and Claws   Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:46 am

The hair on the back of his neck stood on end as the women spoke. He reaction and words only sharpened his suspicions of her until she jumped towards him.
Caught off guard he barely managed to dodge to her left as she passed, unfortunately the movement caused him to disarm himself of his staff. He cursed, the staff held concealed weapons which he would use to defend himself but now with the speed of this women, drawing the blade from his hip could prove a fatal move on his part. He crouched, adopting a defensive stance while his mind raced for a proper course of action.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Teeth, and Claws   Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:00 am

Rae's full lips curled to bare her sharp teeth. She was not in the mood to chase and 'play' with her food this time around. With a snap of her wrist she unsheithed the two daggers from her thighs and charged Crimson again. She snapped her teeth at him as she swipped her blades in the air, trying to catch some of his flesh and tare it open.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Teeth, and Claws   Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:09 am

Crimson grinned as Rae charged with her daggers. Armed opponents are easier to fight then unarmed ones for Crimson. Just as the blades were about the make contact Crimson flipped backwards simultaneously, grabbing her left blade with his hand and twisting it free of he grip, unfortunately this cause the dagger to bit deep into his hand. Using the momentum of the back flip he kicked the hilt of the other dagger with his right foot and the left foot made an upward sweep for her head. Landing in a low crouch his left hand still held the dagger by the blade and his right hand was flat of the ground causing him to hold an animal like defensive position.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Teeth, and Claws   Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:17 am

A deep snarl ripped from Rae's chest when her dagger was pulled from her grip, although it was quickly interupted when the scent of the other's blood hit her full force. She didn't even seem to notice the kick that grazed her in the head. Her tongue darted out to wet her full lips before she dove on top of the other, tackling him and pinning him to the ground as she pulled the bleeding hand to her lips, drinking the blood greedily.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Teeth, and Claws   Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:24 am

Crimson was forced to the ground knocking the wind from his lungs and causing his head to spin. He could feel the pressure on top of him and her drinking the blood from his hand. Much slower then it should have taken he realized with alarm this women was a vampire, his Fox ear spiked up in alarm knocking the bandanna off. Taking a deep breath Crimson started to focus waiting for her to try for a major artery in her hunger then, he would attempt his escape.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Teeth, and Claws   Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:29 am

Rae was constantly scraping her teeth at the cut, trying to open it up more so more blood could flow, because there wasn't near enough at the moment. The small amounts that she lapped up didn't quench her thirst in the least, but it did bring some of her sanity back, or enough of it that when she went to move to the man's neck, that she noticed the fox ears first. She blinked down at him, tilting her head as her eyes turned from blood red to their natural blue-green. "What the hell?" She murmered, reaching up to touch one of the soft ears with her finger tips.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Teeth, and Claws   Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:33 am

The ear twitched at the touched and Crimson opened his eyes and stared back at her pause and noticed her staring at his ears. "That would be my ear..." Crimson said cautiously and slowly moved his now free left hand closer to the blade on his hip.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Teeth, and Claws   Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:38 am

"Grab that blade and I will tear this ear from your head." She said in a flat voice. She had enough blood to be in her right mind again, but she was still starving, and therefore, very grumpy. She caressed the ear one more time before sliding off of Crimson and rising to stand, making no indication that she was going to attack again.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Teeth, and Claws   Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:53 pm

Crimson rose brushing himself off keeping a close eye on Rae. "I think tearing you in two is well worth losing my ear temporarily" Crimson said cautiously keeping a hand on his sword. Crimson flexed his left hand as the cut quickly mended. "Now might I ask why you tried to kill me, then so abruptly cease?" Crimson said still on his guard.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Teeth, and Claws   Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:03 pm

The woman's eyes narrowed on Crimson and flashed red for a brief second before reverting back to normal as she reached for her blade, cleaning both of them off on the grass before sheithing them. "Don't piss me off, or I may be tempted to finish what I started." She warned before straightening up. "I haven't fed for over a month, and I went a but insane. The small amount of blood that I took helped me regain my senses, and since I don't typically try to kill centient beings, I decided to pull away. Because I am hungery enough that I know, once I start, I won't stop."
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Teeth, and Claws   Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:32 pm

Crimson took a step back, relaxing his stance but still wary of the women before him. "Next time try asking before you decide you take a drink from my blood, otherwise it could be hazardous to your health." Crimson said a slight grin etchings its way onto his lips. "So does my assailant have a name?" He asked after a few moments.

Last edited by Crimson on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Teeth, and Claws   Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:43 pm

Rae merely perked a brow at the other, easily catching both of the things tossed at her. She eyed the vial before glancing up at Crimson again. "In case you hadn't noticed, I am a vampire. I can't exactly eat solid food." she said, holding up the fruit. "And since when does a preditor ask it's prey for permission to hunt them?" She murmered. "And my name is Rae."
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Teeth, and Claws   Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:52 pm

"Eat it, it will absorb the toxin and dissolve. and as you said your a Vampire, your prey is humans, do I look human?" Crimson said finally removing his hand from his sword and his tail flew free of the clothing it was hiding under.
Crimson walked over and picked up his staff and returned it to its holster on his back. "Nice to meet you Rae, though the circumstances state otherwise." Crimson let out a laugh as he looked to Rae.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Teeth, and Claws   Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:00 pm

Rae scowled slightly, but the blood in the vial was too tempting at this point to bother caring about the logic of anything the male said. She quickly opened the vial and let the blood pour down her thoat, suprised at how so little could fill her so much. She smacked her lips before taking a tentative bite from the odd fruit, grimmacing at the ashen taste. Everything other than blood tasted horrid to her. She managed to take a few bites before throwing the leftovers over her shoulder. "My prey is anything with a beating heart and flowing blood." She finally stated, glancing up at the other and taking in his apperance. She liked her lips again as she looked the other over. "So what are you Mr..."
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Teeth, and Claws   Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:39 pm

Crimson dismissed her first comment and commented on the second. "Mr. Craaos, Crimson Craaos. Not someone you should see as Prey" Crimson made a polite bow and gave a sly smile. "So what might a vampire be doing around here, might I ask"
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Teeth, and Claws   Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:43 pm

Rae gave a slight nod before glancing around. "I was headed into town after I hunted, but there doesn't seem to be any large game in this forest anymore." She said. "And the town is too small to hunt in. My friend would probably end up knowing the person I fed from if I did." She stated with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Teeth, and Claws   Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:21 pm

"Most herds are migrating this time of year so yeah, large game is small in number... wait a tick, you drink animal's blood rather then Humans?" Crimson said with an eyebrow raised. "Yeah, you do seem interesting to follow." Crimson mumbled to himself, "well now that you not hungry shall we get going?" Crimson said with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Teeth, and Claws   Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 pm

Rae stared at Crimson for a moment before snickering. "Hardly. I feed on humans more than I do animals. I just tend to take enough blood to satisfy myself and leave enough for them to survive. I take from a few if I have to. But if I am too hungery, I feed off animals, because that is when I drink until they are dry." She explained before blinking. "Wait...you are coming with me?"
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Teeth, and Claws   Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:43 pm

"You have a reason for me not to?" Crimson said snatching the bandanna from the ground and wrapping it around his neck again. "I can just let a lady travel alone now can I?" Crimson's foxish grin reappeared.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Teeth, and Claws   Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:57 pm

Rae just stared at him, seeming hesitant before sighing and begining to walk. "Whatever." She murmered. "I'm not much company though, I warn you."

It didn't take too long for them to arrive within the small city. Rae glanced over at Crimson a few times during the trip, seeming to debate keeping him along or ditching him before they finally arrived at their destination. A nice, average sized house.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Teeth, and Claws   Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:12 am

"Your talking to a guy who just spent the last 1,273 years in the forest alone..." Crimson said in a low voice a normal human wouldn't be able to hear as he began to follow.

Upon arriving at the house Crimson looked it over quickly then covered his tail with his shirt, he didn't bother hiding the ears, the sooner the confusion ended the better and being in a house would require him to remove the bandanna eventually. "Nice place... I think... what's the normal for this age again?" Crimson said half laughing to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Teeth, and Claws   

Back to top Go down

Blood, Teeth, and Claws
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaia's Shadow :: Gaia :: RolePlaying Section :: Past Roleplays-
Jump to: