Gaia's Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Currently a simple Roleplaying forum, after we get some members well see if we can have some events happening.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RANDOM!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

RANDOM!!!! Empty
PostSubject: RANDOM!!!!   RANDOM!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:42 pm

Hello my Mods >.> since no one else be here yet ^^'
Back to top Go down
https://gaias-shadow.forumotion.com
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

RANDOM!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM!!!!   RANDOM!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:21 pm

Woot! A random board! Very Happy
... >.> *looks around* It's very empty...we need to start recruting!
Back to top Go down
Svete
The Reaper
The Reaper
Svete

RANDOM!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM!!!!   RANDOM!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:52 pm

well since it's SUPPOSED to be random......DAISIES FOR EVERYONE!!! flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

RANDOM!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM!!!!   RANDOM!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:54 pm

O.o Ohhhhhhhhhhh my God Svete....what the hell have you been smoking this time?
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

RANDOM!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM!!!!   RANDOM!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:56 pm

Ummm da fuck... remind me why did i give him mod status lol
Back to top Go down
Svete
The Reaper
The Reaper
Svete

RANDOM!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM!!!!   RANDOM!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:23 pm

cause its me What a Face , and nothing just if this is a random board, there should be randomeness Exclamation. With that said, the elephant says he's the walrus
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

RANDOM!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM!!!!   RANDOM!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:26 pm

Um...you gave him a mod status because you THOUGHT he is mature and enough of a jack ass to do the job...obviouly he's just ....I have no word to describe his present stae.
And just because the board says random does not mean you have to act like you are....it's just for conversational purposes. Dork.
Back to top Go down
Svete
The Reaper
The Reaper
Svete

RANDOM!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM!!!!   RANDOM!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:31 pm

i'm offended that u would question my credibility raven, and no friken duh its for conversational purposes. I just did it to poke fun at the name and instigate actual activity on the forum, which has been a success! lol that and if i'm enough of an ass to note that the random board doesn't have randomness, pretty sure i can handle it ;P
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

RANDOM!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM!!!!   RANDOM!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:38 pm

When do I ever NOT question you?
And I know you were poking fun, it's just that you were being a bit more...flamboyant than usual. You were scaring us.
And at least he's able to admit he's an ass.
Back to top Go down
Svete
The Reaper
The Reaper
Svete

RANDOM!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM!!!!   RANDOM!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:45 pm

I don't mind that u call me an ass, but at least specifically direct it to ME. not as if ur talking to someone about ME when i'm not in the room lol. And too keep up my assitude *new word lol* Crim u spelt "your" wrong just below the link to the random board. unless "Yoru" is some word that i'm not familiar with bounce
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

RANDOM!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM!!!!   RANDOM!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:49 pm

How do you know I wasn't talking to Crim with the "at least he's able to admit he's an ass" part hmmm?
And Jeeze Crim, you have so many typos. You have to get it together love! Razz
Back to top Go down
Svete
The Reaper
The Reaper
Svete

RANDOM!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM!!!!   RANDOM!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:51 pm

that's worse then! that means u don't acknowledge my presence/worth as a human being! for that u r offcially be reffered by me as rabbit or wabbit ;P
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

RANDOM!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM!!!!   RANDOM!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:27 pm

What the hell? I said for the last part! I was talking to you most of the time! And how does that support you calling me a rabbit or wabbit? And why the hell a rabbit anyways? That doesn't make any sense!
*groan* and don't start with the "u" and "r" stuff! Type out the whole friggen word! The only one I deem allright is "lol".

....actually, we should put that under the rules, TYPE OUT THE WHOLE WORD!
Back to top Go down
Svete
The Reaper
The Reaper
Svete

RANDOM!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM!!!!   RANDOM!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:34 pm

exactly wabbit, it would have been more polite to say; "at least u acknowledge the fact ur an ass" but no. U say it as if u don't acknowledge me. Thus I shall call u a rabbit. there is nothing U can do about it. U R utterly helpless in the matter. ;P Though since is the random board, i think it isn't as important if someone did it it another board * in reference to the U's and R's* oh and its rabbit cause....its a rabbit lol
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

RANDOM!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM!!!!   RANDOM!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:25 pm

Going to say this now PISS OFF ON MY SPELLING!! you relize how much i have to write before i can atually start advertising this place we probably get 1-2 people a week visiting from google, NOTHING is on the boards they care little about the spelling at this poitn so drop it please I will edit when i can but for now i have to write a good 100,000 words becfore that (not kidding). As well i have to teach my Mods, in person, how the site works since they won't want to read the forums they are criticizing...
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

RANDOM!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM!!!!   RANDOM!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:56 am

Ok, ok. Just trying to help out.
And what can we say...we get lazy sometimes! Razz
Back to top Go down
Svete
The Reaper
The Reaper
Svete

RANDOM!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM!!!!   RANDOM!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:13 pm

i wish to clarify a distinction, i'm not criticizing the forums....just u ;P I thought that was my job here Razz and i'll probably get around to reading all that stuff eventually....when the mere thought of my current workload doesn't bring me to the brink of insanity...even more so then usual lol
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

RANDOM!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM!!!!   RANDOM!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:19 am

*kicks svete in the balls* oh wait cant find them
Back to top Go down
Svete
The Reaper
The Reaper
Svete

RANDOM!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM!!!!   RANDOM!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:21 am

haha so very amusing, though that's a bit cliche for u now isn't it? ;P lol
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

RANDOM!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM!!!!   RANDOM!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:36 pm

*sigh* Wow you two.
You guys bicker worse than I do. lol.
The most depressing part is you two still make me feel like the third wheel!
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

RANDOM!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM!!!!   RANDOM!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:38 am

*hi fives svete* WOOT we still got it!
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

RANDOM!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM!!!!   RANDOM!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:52 pm

*Glares* *Kicks*
Why do you enjoy making me feel like the third wheel? Jerks.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

RANDOM!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM!!!!   RANDOM!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:04 am

because you hurt us why else Razz
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

RANDOM!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM!!!!   RANDOM!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:16 pm

I hurt you because you guys are such jerks!
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

RANDOM!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM!!!!   RANDOM!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:32 pm

and we are jerks because you hurt us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RANDOM!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM!!!!   RANDOM!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RANDOM!!!!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaia's Shadow :: Gaia :: Random!-
Jump to: