Gaia's Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Currently a simple Roleplaying forum, after we get some members well see if we can have some events happening.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tribune of Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

Tribune of Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:01 am

Rulian just finished tieing the final knot that held Grehand and his gang together he wiped his brow of sweat and looked around the destroyed room. It had been quite an effort to track him down and apprehend him, the money was well worth it though.
Dispite his small frame Rulian was quite strong as he dragged the 5 unconcious men to the wagon hitched to his 'borrowed' horse. Which he planned to return soon.
Back to top Go down
https://gaias-shadow.forumotion.com
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:27 am

A growl ripped from her throat as she advanced on the male, her footfalls silent despite her stomping and black heeled boots. "You." she growled again, holding a black blade up to point at the blonde man. "You stole our bounty!"

The other two watched thier third party member storm over to the stranger, safely hidden but close enough to act if need be. They weren't as headstrong as the other and knew not to give away themselves right away. He had been able to take out an entire gange by himself.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:43 am

Rulain rose his hands up n the air as the women approched from behind. "Now I'm fairly sure I was the one who did the work." Rulian said and a ust of wind shot past carryign a large samount of dust blinding his aggresor for a moment. Long enough that he flipped around detraching his bow halfway so the the string was still connecting the two blades. He trapped the blade in place holding it taunt so that she couldn't pull away without disarming herself.

Now he sat face to face with a female elf almost a foot shorter then himself. She wore black leather, with red straps. It was quite a sight for Rulian he licked his lips as he looked into her eyes. After using his right eye he knew she didn't travel alone but had no way to tell wher the other two were.. but they didn't know that.

"Well Kaleth, it was a nice try but this bounty is mine. Riniel, Seri, why don't you come out as well I know your there, I might decide to spare Kaleth then." Rulian said hoping they would reveal themselves,and knowing fullwell he wouldn't likly kill her if they didn't show.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:52 am

Kaleth's pale blue eyes widened when he mentioned her name along with her partners. "What the hell?" She growled, a scowl forming on her dark red lips. She clutched the black sword so hard that it turned to black mist and evaporated, the blade nothing more than her dark magic condenced. "I'm unarmed." She said venimously. "Don't call my partners into this."

As soon as the words left her mouth vines and roots shot from the ground and coiled tightly around Rulian, holding him in place. They wrapped around his weapon as well, jerking it so that it wasn't as close to the woman's flesh.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:59 am

Rulian sat blinking a few times at the new development as he was rooted to the ground. "Two different kind's of magic means two spellcasters... both don't need incantations... intresting but now I know where you are." Rulian said as another gust of wind passed by more concentrated then before this one funnled around Rulian slashing the roots up enoguh so he was able to hope out with minimal effort and gained some distance.

He sat in midair on a concentrated flow of wind magic. He combined the swords together to form the bow again, and aimed towards where he felt the magic pulse from. High enough into the air that if roots came up again he could launch an attack before then, even though his bow held no notched arrow something thretening emitted from the readied bow.

"Now if you don't mind I would like to talk..." Rulian said with a hint of sarcasim.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:09 am

"You bastard!" Kaleth yelled, watching the man aim his bow at one of her comrads hidden in the bush. She didn't want to move and risk the others though. Her eyes darting back and forth from the bush the girl hid in to the man floating. A small yelp could be heard and a pretty little elf crawled from the bushes, large green eyes staring up at him in fear. Her earthy brown hair spilling over her shoulders, the feathers and wraps she had in her hair swayed with the movement. "Please don't hurt me." she prectically whimpered. It was obviouse that she was no fighter . Her skin too smooth and soft, with no where near as much muscle definition as the darker elf had.

Another set of eyes watched silently, their owner unmoving. She wasn't about to give away her poition. She would be of no help if she did.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:16 am

Rulian stared into her eye for a moment then removed his aim from her but held it high enough that it could be easily directed at either.

"Riniel, if I were you I would come out or else this won't get resolved otherwise." Rulian said looking around his surroundings slowly.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:40 pm

The brunette stumbled and tripped as she tried to stand on unsteady legs, her short skirt not helping her case at all. She quickly scampered over to Kaleth, latching on to her arm and whimpering quietly. Kaleth placed a gloved hand over top of Seri's as a form of comfort. "Stand your ground Rin." She said in a loud clear voice, her cold eyes never moving away from Rulian.

A sigh could be heard from the treetops along with slight rustling as a figure moved about in them. She quickly dropped to the ground, landing gracefully on her feet before making her way over to the others. "You never were very good with judging situations or resolving things like this Kale." she said, her gray eyes shifting from Kale to Rulian. Most of her face was govered by a mask, but it was obviouse that a frown was on the lips beneath. "What is it that you want?" She asked as though this was all the male's fault.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:48 pm

"Precautions, nothing more; two fighters in your group and I was fairly certain she wasn't the other." Rulian said gesturing to Seri.
"Now mind telling me why your straight forward companion claimed that I stole your bounty when in fact i was the one who did all the work." Rulian said lowering his bow, and himself, to the ground. Magic still pulsed in his hand though not quite disapating as it left its notched space in the bow.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:58 pm

Riniel quirked a silver brow at the man, wanting to know how he not only knew their names but also knew that they had two fighters in thier trio. "We've been tracking and hunting them for a week or two now." She said, jerking her head toward the unconciouse men. "Kale doesn't like it when our hunting is all for naught. She got angry when you stole our bounty from under our noses, so she decided to confrunt you." she said calmly, stating the facts. "Now mind telling us how you know our names and anything else you may know?" she asked.

Kaleth gave a grunt, turning her head to shoot a glare at Riniel for her comments before it moved back to the man. It was at this point that Seri seemed to gain some courage and slowly released Kaleth, walking over to Rulian. "You know, we haven't seen a male elf in a long time." she said when she rached him, streting a hand out to brush along one of his long pointed ears.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:13 pm

Rulian made a fake sigh "Has our kind really forgotten the way of the elves, I read your thoughts. Also I know that you had a rather rough night trying to sleep last night Riniel." Rulian smiled, before turning to Seri who had approached him. "Careful I bite." rulain said playfully nipping her finger lightly.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:24 pm

Riniel showed no reaction to Rulian's comments other than the narrowing of her gaze. Seri's eyes widened slightly when he nipped her finger before she let a smile pass over her features. "That's okay. I like that." She giggled, pressing herself against him and snapping her teeth playfully.

The insult had Kaleth letting out another growl as her hands tightened to fists. "Come on, we don't have to take this. We have no need to stay here any longer anyways. We need to find a new bounty." She said to the others, turning to walk away.

"Agreed." Riniel said, one of her hands running through her long, white ponytail. Her gray eyes flicking over to Seri, telling her to follow.

Seri gave a small pout before glancing back at Rulian. "Maybe we'll see you around again." she purred before stepping away and falling into step with Riniel, Kaleth already several paces ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:39 pm

"and here i though you would try to steal the bounty." Rulian laughed. "Oh, if your looking for a good hunt you might want to go to the black tavern and ask for 'the dream keeper', I hear he's looking for a group to work on a big bounty." Rulian called as he went to his horse and traveled to collect his reward, grinning the whole way.

Later at the Black tavern Rulian entered wearing a black garb that covered his whole body. He went to his regular tavern room posing as a fortune teller for the public, under the alias 'The Dream Keeper"; while in fact he handle's many of this taverns 'undisclosed' items. He was in charge of people transfering gambling debt to their designated owners, hire hitmen and putting out bountys. Rulian sat wondering if those girl's would take intrest in the 'job' he had in store or not.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:51 pm

They all heard what the other said, but only Seri turned around to smile at him. "So are we going to go there tonight?" She asked the other two when Rulian was out of earshot. Kaleth just grunted in responce.

Riniel sighed as she thought it over. "Might as well. We need another bounty to make up for this one." she said as they continued to walk.

Later that evening the three elves walked into the tavern, not at all affected by the name or the type of people it held. Kaleth immediatly walked over to the bar and ordered herself a drink, glaring at anyone who attempted to hit on her. Seri also seperated from the other two to go and flirt with any attractive guy she could find, attempting to get a free drink or two off of them.

Riniel went straight to work, sking around for the 'Dream Keeper'. Besides, if she stopped to have a drink that meant removing her mask. One was able to direct her to the dark figure in the back and she made her way over, ignoring any look she got. When she was infront of the person, she stopped, leaning against the table. "I hear you are the person to talk to about a job?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:55 pm

"Why what ever do you mean ma'am; I am a Fortune Teller, I work for you." Rulain said in a hushed voice disguising any chance of recognision. "May I ask what 'fortune' you seek?" He spoke again a slight emphasis on the work fortune, even though Rulian knew their purpose he was unable to freely tell her about it with the tavernmaster overhearing; there was a small process to ensure the authorities were not spying on them.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:02 pm

Riniel's eyes widened just slightly when she heard the voice before she quickly regained her composure. "Fine then. How will I find myself on a good load of cash in the near future?" she asked, her eyes narrowing on the figure.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:09 pm

I see a contract in the future; provided you have a few more companions with you. A being you must hunt by the name of Crimson, He lies north of here near a large town but not in one place he is in and out, you must finds and hunt him he will bring you the fortune you seek. The reward is great; I see a lone figure by the north gate he will accompany you and he will be carrying a forepayment a tenth of what you are to receive. The sun rises and you will meet." He said as he stared into the orb in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:23 pm

"hmm. Fine. I'll round up my girls and meet him at the gate at sunrise." she said, gray eyes barring down on the figure. "And there is no need to stare into the ball. I know it's fake." She added under her breath as she turned away from the man.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:26 pm

"Careful what you call fake, Riniel." Rulian said then vanished from the tavern before she could turn around to respond.

The sun was just rising on the horizen as Rulian sat near a tree eating a apple he had taken from it earlier. He looked towards the gate for the three figures he was waiting for.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:31 pm

Riniel didn't bother turning around when the other responded and just continued to walk. She sat herself down, waiting for the sun to rise. It was going to be a long night.

When the sun began to rise Riniel gathered the other two and headed outside to meet whomever was waiting for them.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:34 pm

Rulian saw the 3 figures at the gate and smiled getting up and heaving up a sack of their payment, it was a tenth of the reward and about 3/4 of the bounty they would have got if they captured the bounty before Rulian the day before.
"Hey, ladies I see you decided to take the job." He called to them when he was in a resonable distance.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:14 pm

"You!" Kaleth growled when she laid eyes on Rulian. "What the hell are you doing here?"

Riniel sighed and pinched the bridge of her covered nose. "He is one of the conditions for the job. He has to come with us." She said. "I thought I recognised that voice." Kaleth made a disaproving noise at that, but a bounty was a bounty.

Seri smiled and practically skipped over to Rulian. "Since you know all of our names, care to share yours?" She asked, bringing herself as close to him as possible without touching, her leafy green eyes roaming over him approvingly.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:25 pm

"Greetings to you too Kaleth." Rulian said rolling his eyes. Then he focused on Seri. "Well since only one atually cared to give me a nice greeting I think it proper only she gets my full name." Rulian smiled knowing that she would be least likely to know about the Lore behind Rulian's name so he whispered into her ear. "My name is Rulian Lafonna, just call me Ru we can kept the rest a secret between us.-" He took a slight step back. "-and Incase you are wondering, I am the last living elf from the Emperial elven city, and one of the last Demon Hunter from the Darrow Encampment." He said bowing formally, then burst out laughing. "Not that those dead cities really matter to people anymore." he laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:36 pm

Seri smile up at him. "It's nice to meet you Rulian." She said in a soft voice, but loud enough that the other's could hear. Kaleth didn't bother aknoledging him at all and just turned her head away. Even with a few drinks in her, she wasn't all that friendly.

Riniel walked up to him and held out her gloved hand. "Hello." She said simply, waiting for a handshake. "Care to tell us where we are headed?"
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:43 pm

Rulian was happy that even though they had probably heard his name neither reacted. When Riniel extended her hand he held her hand and kissed it saying "It's a pleasure to formally meet your aquantance." he released her and and looked to the north. "Where going to a city called Arriks, unfourtanate part is the only way to access this town is by going through Styks Corrador, by far one of the most dangerous mountain passes in the world, and not becuase of it's terrain." Rulian said turning to see their reaction. "Dose that scare you?" he asked his new party.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribune of Adventure
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaia's Shadow :: Gaia :: RolePlaying Section :: Past Roleplays-
Jump to: