Gaia's Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Currently a simple Roleplaying forum, after we get some members well see if we can have some events happening.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tribune of Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

Tribune of Adventure - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:59 am

Rulain returned early in the morning before the sun even broke the darkness. There he waited for morning to come so he could retreive his shirt without disturbing their sleep so he paitently waited drwaing elven markings into the dirt.
Back to top Go down
https://gaias-shadow.forumotion.com
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:05 am

As soon as the sun rose over the horizon and touched the ground, several pairs of eyes fluttered open. Riniel sat unmoving from her position as she stared blankly at the ground infront of her. Seri shifted from her spot on the ground, stretching and letting out a sleepy yawn as she sat up and looked at Rulian. "Morning." she meremered, her eyes widening and a blush crossing her features when she saw that Rulian had no shirt.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:11 am

Rulian raised an eyebrow at Seri's reaction as he remebered how is physic is and the fact that he had no shirt at the moment. He got up and moved over to Seri smiling. "What's wrong? your face is red, are you feeling 'hot'?" Rulian said as he outstreached his hand to Seri.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:19 am

Seri's shock quickly faded away to a pleased grin as she moved a little closer to Rulian. "Maybe a little." She purred, leaning her head a bit closer. "How do I feel?" she asked.

Riniel continued to stare blankly out infront of her, unmoving.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:23 am

Rulian put his forehead to hers and stared into her eyes, "hmm, yes definly a hot one." He said grinning and glanced over to the side and a look of confusion crossed his face. "umm is Rin a meca? she dosn't seem to be alive..." Rulain said with a pause.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:31 am

Seri giggled at Rulian's responce. She paused to shift her gaze over to Riniel and she just smiled. "Yeah she's fine. She's really out of it in the morning." Seri said, pulling away from Rulian. "Watch this." She said with a coy smile, crawling over to the other elf, which probably was't the brightest idea considering her short skirt. "She barely notices anything." She said before leaning over and kissing her on the lips, moving them around the other's. One of Seri's hands wandered up to Riniels chest and she groped her brest. Other than a barely audible noise, Riniel showed no signs of a reaction and Seri pulled away with a wicked smirk on her face. "See?"
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:37 am

Rulian licked his lips "I'll have to keep that in mind." Rulian grinned then fround. "Though I think we should be on our way. come now." Rulian said tapping Seri on her butt.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:49 am

Seri pouted up at Rulian, letting out a small squeek when he patted her rear. "Do we have to? We can't really do much untill she is awake anyways. Riniel doesn't really move when she's like this." she said. "Besides, it's fun to take advantage of them when you are the only one who is fully awake."

As if on cue Kaleth walked into the area, wearing a lot less than she had been before. Her thigh high stockings, boots and leather top were all in her hands, so she was clad in nothing more than her leather skirt and her red bra like top that she wore beneath the lether strips she called a top. "G'Morning." she grumbled. "Hey asshole." she said halfheartedly to Rulian. The great thing about Kaleth was that she didn't hold a grudge for long, after a good sleep she was back to herslef. "Seri...must you take advantage of Rin? So early in the morning too?" She asked. It was evident she wasn't much of a morning person, but was at least more alert than her white haired companion. "And we can all see up your skirt." She added.

Seri smiled. "I know." she said simply. "And I can't help it! You are both so vulnerable and compliant in the morning!" She purred, licking the rim of Rin's ear.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:13 am

"I assume you guys don't mind to much since you been together so long, otherwise you wouldn't be so drowsy in the morning." Rulian said walking towards Kaleth stopping outside of arms reach. "Mind if I steal Kaleth for a moment while you...'wake' Rin up? Don't worry I have a strict no taking advantage of business partners, the first few days anyways" Rulian gestured a little away from where they currently were just outside of hearing range of the other two.
Leading and trusting Kaleth to following showing her she had the choice and was not being forced to come he waited and turned to face her.

"Now I Realize you seem to hate my guts, no matter how attractive of a body they are in, we need to get something straight." Rulian began refraining from sound condescending or too joking. "As Seri is the passive type and Rin hasn't given me the information needed to know if shes useful I am putting my trust in you especially. We have a few days to go but the two of us are going to need to work together to make sure we all get through the pass unharmed, so I'm going to need you to trust me, not like, just trust... though I am secretly hoping you can like me at least a little." Rulian said with quite mature attitude, with a slight hint of pleading, compared to how he is.

Rulian paused looking at Kaleth in silence, unable to stop himself from scanning he entire form and licking his lips,he managed to pass of as it just to wet them to speak more; "Now tell me A, Can you trust me? and B, can you tell me weather you will remember this conversation or chalk it up to you were dreaming since I am a fool and there is nothing important I can say." Rulian asked giving her a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:34 am

Seri purred loudly and nodded, returning her attention to her white haired friend. Kaleth on the other hand, grunted as her icey, white-blue eyes flickered over to Rulian, hesitating a moment before following him. She paused when he stoped, her eyes narrowing on the other, her dislike for him showing through even with her sleepy expression. "I may be tired, but that doesn't make me obliviouse." she growled, placing a hand on the curve of her hip. SHe thought about the offer for a moment before nodding. "Fine. I'll make sure I can rely on you and vice versa during this trip. Doesn't mean I have to like it though." Kaleth muttered.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:46 am

"I was never implying you were oblivious, just that one would easily discard how I am acting since its not normal for me, and I has assumed you wouldn't like the idea since it involved me." Rulian surrendered, he figured that there was no way he would win Kaleth over but at least he had Seri's company for the trip.

He headed back to the others to watch what Seri had been up to while he was talking. He sat down at a tree watching her. "So how long does she normally stay in that state?" Rulian said to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:53 am

Kaleth's eyes narrowed even further on Rulian, but she was still too tired to attempt any form of argument. She instead gave him a snear and watched as he walked away. When she was alone, Kaleth pulled the rest of her clothing on.

Seri looked up when Rulian returned. "Erm." She muttered as the male elf sat down against the tree. Before she could say anything more, Riniel opened her metalic grey eyes and leaned over to peer at their new companion. "And what state would that be?" She asked as she pulled her mask back in place.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:57 am

"The dazed state, you wouldn't know since your the victim of it." Rulian smiled, "I'm guessing you are ready to hit the road then?". Grabbing his shirt from the ground he brushed it of and put it on, strapping his bow across his back.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:05 am

A faint smile played about Riniel's hidden lips. "Weather I was truely asleep or not, you will never know." She said right before she made her was into the branches of the tree she had been leaning against, choosing to travel by tree tops. Before long Kaleth and Seri had grouped with Rulian and were ready to go too.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:14 am

Rulian watched he go but did not question, Instead he began on his way with the other two nearby. For most of the day Rulian traveled in silence hearing for the occasional rustle of branches of their shadowing companions. Rulian finally decided to break his elf imposed silence; "So Seri why is it you were so quick to start trusting me when we first meet, I had threatened you not a minute before yet still you were the first to approach me and are the only one who seems to like me at all." Rulian said making a slight glance to Kaleth.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:18 am

Seri blinked her bright green eyes at Rulian before smiling brightly and shrugging. "I don't know. I just like making friends, better than enimies I think." She said in a chipper tone before giggling. "That and you're cute. It's rare for us to find male elves, so it would be a shame for you to go to waste."
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:24 am

"I think its hard to find elves in general these days, so I know you have the whole no give the new guy personal info but did you guys grow up around other elves?" Rulian asked hoping for something to shed some light on the fate of his kind and hoping to get a conversation partially alive.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:29 am

Kaleth gave Seri a hard look, causing the petite brunette to give a nervouse smile and shake her head. "It's a secret." She said to Rulian, giving him a cute smile and tilt of her head.
"What I am still wanting to know, is how you knew our names when we first met." Came the low voice that belonged to Riniel from right behind them, causing Seri to jump slightly. She hated how the other could pop up, seemingly from nowhere. Kaleth on the other hand, was all too used to it.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:39 am

"Not buying the telepathy bit I take it?-" Rulian laughed "-Kaleth 'told' me, you probably noticed the black streak of hair its more then a fasion statement. My eye has a bit of a gift I can read peoples dreams among other things, and if someone is around someone long enough they become frequent elements in their dreams weather they realize it or not. When Seri first came out I actually had no Idea which one of you two she was till I locked her gaze for a sec while she was comming closer then I knew who she was." Rulian looked to each of his companions in turn before finishing. "Is that a sufficient answer?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:43 am

"Hm." Riniel hummed as she strode behind them. "A little less believable than the telepathy, but I do think you are telling the truth this time." She said. "I am a little suprised you are so willing to give us information when we are so hesitant. But we appreciate it." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:45 pm

"I could always give an example but then someones going to be mad at me." Rulian commented on her disbelieve, "Oh, and for your information at one point elves could communicate mentally, in a sense. and you can always ask questions I have nothing to hide" Rulian ended turning to face Rin, walking backwards in the process, and giving her a criticizing smile.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:00 pm

A fine eyebrow arched at Rulian before she chuckled softly. "I said it was less believable. I never said I didn't believe you." She said softly as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:30 am

"Still I can always give you an example anytime, and some sweet dreams if you like" Rulian whispered the last part while looking at Seri and winking though all three probably heard. Rulians features suddenly turned stone as he stared to the sky past Rin. "I think would should prepare for a rude encounter soon, that bird back there doesn't seem to be real, at least it has no solid form in the space of air it. Though I advise not to let it become known we are on to them." Rulian quickly spun back around and returned to normal but his ears seemed pitched higher then before as he was listening for what he knew would come.

No sooner did they return to walking did the bird in the sky disappear and rustles in the trees made it obvious that something was heading towards them quickly. Five figures covered in black robes appeared suddenly around the party all with blades drawn, and audible noise of a arrow being notched in a crossbow from multiple directions in the woods.

"My my, wha ta group we have here, you lot would fetch a pretty penny on the slaver trades. What do you say y'all come quietly and I might be nice and keep one of ya fer m'self." the black robed figure in front of them says stroking his short sword, a single black eye locked on Rulian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribune of Adventure   Tribune of Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribune of Adventure
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaia's Shadow :: Gaia :: RolePlaying Section :: Past Roleplays-
Jump to: