Gaia's Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Currently a simple Roleplaying forum, after we get some members well see if we can have some events happening.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I've got an idea...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alvalek
Bandit
Bandit
Alvalek

I've got an idea... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've got an idea...   I've got an idea... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:07 pm

Well shoot out some ideas. I'm open to listening at the very least haha. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DefectiveDeity
The Overseer
The Overseer
DefectiveDeity

PostSubject: Re: I've got an idea...   I've got an idea... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:09 pm

Alvalek wrote:
Well shoot out some ideas.
I'll make a new board for my ideas, as the rules state. Meet me there.
Back to top Go down
Alvalek
Bandit
Bandit
Alvalek

PostSubject: Re: I've got an idea...   I've got an idea... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:09 pm

Alrighty!
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: I've got an idea...   I've got an idea... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:30 pm

Alvalek wrote:

In any case, I think I might have lost my energy for this. As I've seen, you've started a new RP anyways so I don't think dropping this idea will mean too much to anyone. If you want to take the lead of this one, by all means.

Just so you know just because I (or should I say Raven) started another topic and i am going to prticipate dosn't mean that don't like this idea. Currently i have 3 active stories when i agreed to this one.

also that one your refering to is looking for more people you and DD included lol so I don't think thats moving very fast.
Back to top Go down
https://gaias-shadow.forumotion.com
Alvalek
Bandit
Bandit
Alvalek

PostSubject: Re: I've got an idea...   I've got an idea... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:20 pm

No no no, Smile I'm sorry if I gave the wrong impression.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've got an idea...   I've got an idea... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've got an idea...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaia's Shadow :: Gaia :: RolePlaying Section :: Role-Play Planning-
Jump to: