Gaia's Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Currently a simple Roleplaying forum, after we get some members well see if we can have some events happening.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blood Hunt

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

Blood Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:00 am

Rae Caught the juice box easily, unwrapping the straw and poking it into the box before handing it to the young boy. He grabbed it and began to drink it happily. Rae smiled and shook her head at Alex. "I figured as such. The weapons she carries have the same strange scent that Crimson and Rulian's do." She said, her blue-green eyes darting over to Chris who tired to hide her look of shock. She smiled at her before handing the curly haired boy over to Alex to hold as she grabbed his work.

Kolten giggled loudly, his bright green eyes lighting up when he was placed in Alex's lap. "You're just like mommy!" he squeeled, hugging him. He glanced at Chris and gave her a large, dimpled smile. "You smell pretty."

Rae chuckled Touseling Kolten's red-brown, curly hair. "Hush you. Behave." She said. She pulled an alastic out of her pocket and tied her hair back, pulling it away from her face so that it no longer covered her scared right eye. She glanced down at the first peice, tracing her finger lightly over the lines. "Beautiful. You've improved." she said looking at the next peice. "But you still need some work. You could make your lines much cleaner if you tried." She switched to the next peice and saw Chris staring back at her. She tisked lightly at the site of her. "Alex, you still haven't been able to improve this have you? There still isn't enough emotion in your people. They look to cold, distant. Even when they have smiles of their faces. You don't make the emotion reach the eyes." Rae glanced back up at Chris, who shifted uncomfortably under her gaze.

Crimson glanced over Rae's shoulder resting his chin on it as he looked. When he had moved was unknown to Chris, is footsteps so quiet to a human.

"You sure it's him this time? She dosn't look like she give away much emotion, even with her eyes." Crimson said then quickly leaning down to be level with young Kolten. "Yes she dose but that dosn't mean you can bite her... yet, okay son?" He said winking and smiling at the young child.

"Crim, be nice, you know very well that i'm still not good, don't blaim the model." Alex said smiling at Chris.The turned his attention to the young boy in his lap. "Why hello little one, and your daddy is right only I'm allowed to bite her." He smirked knowing he was probably being glared at.

Chris glared at Alex. “You don’t get to bite me and you never will.” She hissed.

“Behave Crimson. You know Kolten doesn’t bite humans.” She said, not bothering to look at him as she spoke. “Besides, she may be well trained, but-“ she reached out and held Chris by her chin, her eyes scanning her face. “Her eyes still swim with emotion.” She said, smiling and releasing her.

Chris sunk back into the couch as soon as she was released, glancing at Alex. “Okay, not to seem rude or anything. But I am confused here and I would like some answers.” She said, looking around at everyone in the room. “I still don’t know why I am here or who you people are. And I want to know how you can detect a smell from my weapons, I haven’t known of any other vampire who could.” She said glancing at Rae before quickly shifting her gaze to Crimson. “And the child…who is he? He looks like he could be your child, but a vampire is unable to give birth.” She said.

"This is my Wife;Rae Dragom, who was turnned over a thousand years ago. I am Crimson Craaos, I am... well I'll leave that for later; but to this world I am Christoph Draos and my wife Rae Draos. Kolten Draos here is indeed our blood relative, he is our son. you are correct that vampires can't have children but he was born before Rae was turned, and no he is not a vampire. I know there are going to be many more questions on that topic so I'll wait on that. The weapons..." Crimson stopped and left the room grabbing something from another room and returning looking like he was holding something but nothing appeared in his hand.
"Rae, Alex might want ot stop breathing for a minute or so- You weapons are made of a metal similar to mine just not as refined, originally mined and refined for demon slaying but they are just as effective on vampires." Crimson brought his hand holding the invisible object towards his hand slowly the skin on his hand pressed in, then split and a thin red line dripped down forming a cresent shape.
"Mine though is invisible to untrained eyes untill nightfall.The reason Rae and myself can identify it is because she has smelt it before so she recognizes it." Crimson removed his hand and instantly the cut was healed and he went and placed the weapon back in its secret holder in the other room.
"Next barrage of questions please." Crimson said with a cynical smile on his face.

Chris blinked several times, not sure where she should even begin. "I do believe you have just made me more confused." she mumbled, running a hand through her hair.

Rae smiled and kneeled infront of Kolten. "This may answer some questions, or make you more confused." she said to Chris before turning to her son. "Baby, why don't you show Chris."

Kolten glanced at his mother hesitantly before smiling. "I can show her?" he asked. He giggled louldy and rubbed his hands on his head, when he removed them a pair of fox ears unfolded from under his curls. He crawled off Alex's lap and toward Chris, a fox tail swishing happily behind him. "I'm a foxy! See?" he squeeled, sitting on the couch beside her. "Watch! I can make dancing fire!" he said excitedly, clapping his hands, which caused sparks to dance about his hands and form into a flame.

Chris stared in amazement and confusion at the small boy. "Definitally created more questions in my head." she said. "But I think I'll get to that after." she said, tearing her eyes away from the flame. "Alex called Rae 'Teach'...what exaclty is she a teacher for? How do you know her?"

She is the one who taught me how to paint and atually make art as opposed to making a photograph." Alex beamed "Who else could have as much experiance as her?" Alex pulled more art from the case showing some of one's he had made while they were on their stake out earlier. "Remeber this one Chris?" He said handing it towards her as the little fox child perred at it amazed.

"Wooow, I wanna go there, it looks pretty!" He said excitedly and jumped to his father. "Why arn't you showing her? Mommy said it was alright." He said as he reached towards his fathers ear.

"One confusion at a time, okay?" he said stopping his sons hand as his son looked at him just as confused at Chris was.
Back to top Go down
https://gaias-shadow.forumotion.com
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

Blood Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:29 am

Chris sighed heavily. "The more questions I ask the more confused I seem to get." she said in a resigned voice, glancing at Crimson. Her gaze drifted back over to Alex and Rae.

Rae smiled at Chris, "Just ignore Crimson, he likes to cause trouble and confuse people." she said with a laugh, "It's in his nature." She cast Crimson a knowing look.

Chris just shook her head. "Well he does a good job of it I must say." she said. She shifted in her seat to get more comfortable, it felt so strange to be around all these people who never seemed to shift, settle or twitch, other than the child. "May I ask how you two met eachother?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

Blood Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:34 am

Crimson looked over at Rae and put his finger to his lip thinking for a moment. "As i recall she was wandering the forest rather hungry and decided to make me a midnight snack... We spend the whole night having fun." Crimson smiled with his eye closed remembering.

Alex raised an eyebrow, he didn't recall that being the exact story when he was told.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

Blood Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:43 am

Rae gave her husband a hard look. "I don't actually remember there being any 'fun' that night." she said. "I remeber you trying to play a prank on me, thinking I was a human, and failing. And then my trying to kill you before we made a truce and went over to visit Sophie and Julia."

Chris just stared at Crimson and then Rae, shaking her head and mumbling something about questions and getting more confused. "I actually meant how Alex and Rae met." she said, correcting herself too late.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

Blood Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:00 am

"I told you before about how I was changed right; well I the one of many to become like that. We were to be part of some army then we were left alone, hundreads of us,freshly changed and totally clueless. The aftermath of a stupid idea that was killed in the bud.-" Alex told the story less formal then was his usual nature, he didn't seem to like the topic at all.

Meanwhile; Crimson began to play with Kolten pawing at eachother and ignoring the story entirely. It was apparent that either he had heard it too many times before or he just was easily bored.

Alex continued after a short pause and laughing to himself at Crimson and Kolten's play. "-Rae and many other volenteered to help us find a place in the world. We didn't talk too much she left after we understood the ghist of what happened. A hundread or so years later I ran into her again, she had really changed since then. I was kind of lost becuase I didn't know where to go after this point, I had to leave my town becuase I was drawing to much suspicion and I tagged along. I pestered her alot to let me come she was really mean back then. After she finally caved thats when she began to teach me to love art again." Alex began to smile at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

Blood Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:19 am

Chris rose an eyebrow at him, ignoring Crimson and Kolten for the time being. Rae walked over and placed a hand on Chris's shoulder. "Let me try to fill in some of the gaps so it's not as confusing." she said to Chris, who nodded her head. "A couple hundred years ago we drew the attention of the angels, for reasons unknown. Not having noticed us before, they thought we were creations of the devil and that we posed a threat to earth and heaven alike. So they engaged us in a war." she expalined. "It was a stupid war, and accomplished nothing but the loss of many on both sides. The angels realised we were not part of Satan's crusaid and appologised for their ignorance. We were hurt, tired and angry, but the vampires accepted the appology and moved on. Most of us anyways." she said, her eyes narrowing slightly as she took this time to move across the room and sit in one of the chairs. "There was a small group who still held a grudge and decided to create an army to use against the angels. For a while they built their army in secret, with no one knowing, but eventually word leaked out and they were quickly disposed of. No one wanted another war." At this she sighed and rubbed her temples. "But we still had a couple hundred newborns and changeling to be dealt with. So volunteers helped out as much as they could. For the ones that had no chance or would not co-operate were disposed of, all other newborns and changelings were taught and trained before let out to do their own thing. Back then I had a pack, and Kate, being the caring person she was, signed my pack up to help. I was assigned to helpt the changelings. Alex happened to be in my group." she said with a smile.

Chris nodded, things making more sense to her now. "So basically you helped him and when you ran into him again Alex recognised you and began to pester you." she said, sending Alex a coy smile. "You seem to have a habbit of chasing and pestering the ladies." she said. Chris glanced back over at Rae. "Alex said you changed a lot...what happened?" she asked.

Rae's face fell, and it looked as though she wasn't going to answer, untill she let out a heavy sigh. "Alex knows the general story. Why don't you tell her?" she asked. "Time still hasn't healed these wounds enough for me to talk about it easily."
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

Blood Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:30 am

Crimson gave a worried glance over towards Rae whispered somethings almost unaudiable to the boy and he pounched on his mother hugging her.

Alex smiled and began to tell the story of how her pack had a fourth member for a time named James. He had ended up betraying them and killing both Rae's friends and almost killing her.

"-that's the gist of the story." Alex finished as a eerie silence filled the gap.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

Blood Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:26 pm

Rae smiled when Kolten jumped into her arms. She held him tightly and nuzzled her face into his hair, drinking in his scent.

Chris rubbed her arm akwardly when the silence fell about them. She didn't realise the vampire had gone through so much. "Sorry." she murmered.

"There's no need to be sorry." Rae replied. " Besides, I got my revenge." she said, glancing at Crimson knowingly. "But you can understand that I was very emotional after that happened and didn't trust many people. When Alex came along I didn't trust him either, so I kept pushing him away. He finally wore me down and we started to hang out together. I ended up teaching him art." she said. "He's probably the reason I'm not as untrusting now." She smiled at Chris, who gave a small quirk of her lips in return.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

Blood Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:43 pm

"I can be very persistant." Alex smiled as he looked at Chris.

"Hey! Didn't I help at all?" Crimson whined making a puppy dog face that seemed to suite him all too well. He went over to join his family members and sat next to them on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

Blood Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:52 pm

Chris only rolled her eyes at Alex. "Annoyingly so." she murmered under her breath, but she had a feeling everyone heard her anyways.

Rae chuckled at her husbands expression. "Yes you did, but I doubt I would have stuck around with you if he hadn't worn me down first though." she said, patting his head before leaning in and kissing him quickly on the lips. Kolten giggled at that and covered his eyes. "So," she said turning back to Alex and Chris, "You never told us how you met."
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

Blood Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:19 pm

Alex smiled "oh, you know we meet at a party talked a little and before I knew it she stalked me at work. It was kind of hard to forget about her though so I didn't mind." Alex laughed as he was sure Chris was going to be rather pissed.

Crimson tilted his head looking slightly confused. "you know i woudln't of pegged you as a stalker type." He mused out loud.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

Blood Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:31 pm

"I'M NOT!" she screeched, glaring at Alex. She took a deep breath and pinched the bridge of her nose between her thumb and forefinger. "I'm not a stalker." she breathed trying to calm down. "He is. I went to a rave to do some hunting, I ran into him there and wasn't able to kill him." she said, taking another deep breath. "I have a friend that happens to work at the same police station as him so I ended up running into him there too. After that he started blackmailing me to go on dates with him and hasn't left me alone since. And now that we have a common target to hunt we've been seeing eachother more and more, unfortunatly." She said, finally raising her eyes to the others.

Rae raised a brow at Alex. "A cop now are you?" she asked, amusement written all over her face. "And you stooped so low as to blackmail the poor girl? You ass." she said laughing. Kolten's eyes grew round when his mother swore and he covered his little fox ears.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

Blood Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:38 pm

Crimson put his hands on his head and winced in pain when Chris screamed.

Alex shruged "It's not my fault she's so difficult, but that reminds me; I was hoping to get some help from you with our problem. Since we will both be in dispose for a time we were hoping you mgiht help since they are not likly to stop now after being found out. They will probably increase the attacks that are going on." Alex became serious and was almost as if he was pleading.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

Blood Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:48 pm

Rae averted her eyes from Alex by putting Kolten down and watching him. "By 'them' I assume you mean other vampires." she said, looking up at him finially. "I'm sorry. I would help, but I can't." she said, she looked worn out in that instant. "The council that you have in the city... I am much older than their oldest member, so they show me respect and allow me to live here, but I made a deal with them. I'm what they call a rogue. I have traveled too much and I make them uneasy, they don't fully trust me, although they'd never say that to my face." she said with a snide chuckle. "I promised that if they let my family and I reside here peacefully that I would not interefere with anything vampire related in the city. Under any circumstances." she said sadly. "I'm sorry, but it is out of my ability."
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

Blood Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:54 pm

Alex look to Crimson then back to Rae trying to think of something but couldn't so he sank his head.

There was a long silence before Crimson decided to speak. "Well there is one way we can help, but we would have to make arrangments first." Crimson said pausing as he, Rae,and Alex head the front door silently click open and closed.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

Blood Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:01 am

"Oh God." Rae murmered, rubbing her temples trying to look annoyed, but a small smile that played about her lips gave her away. "I think you should remove your disguise before utter chaos ensues." she said to Crimson.

Chris looked at Rae questioningly before turning her head in the direction every one but Kolten, who was too busy with his toes, was looking. She, of course, was unable to see anything.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

Blood Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:41 am

Crimson swiftly removed the earrings from his ears and as he did his own fox ears and tail appeared. Not only that but his arms and legs seemed to change and become partially covered in fur. A split second later another person entered the room tall and thin wearing casual cloths he briskly walked into the room and eyed Chris. "Oh theres a pretty lady waiting here for me again?" He said and kissed Chris before moving to the child and began to talk to the young one. "Hello Ko-Ko, how have you been." he said in a childish tone.
"Uncle Ru-Ru!!" The child squeeled and jumpped onto the man.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

Blood Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:48 am

"Uh oh!" the boy said, his eyes growing large as he saw something from behind Rulian, quickly ducking. Before Rulian could even turn around he was thrown into the far wall. It wasn't hard enough to cause any seriouse damage, but hard enough to make his head spin. "You IDIOT!" Rae growled, her eyes glowing red, starting their traditional daily banter. "You can't just walk in and kiss my guests. The last thing I need you doing is pissing of a VAMPIRE HUNTER!" She bellowed. "Besides, she has a mate you stupid elf!" She then indicated to Alex with a finger.

Chris watched the whole scene in utter shock. Not only had she not expected to be kissed so suddenly, but the fact that Rae, who up untill then seemed so calm and collected, threw him into the wall. She didn't even argue when Rae called Alex her mate, which he definitally was not.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

Blood Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:57 am

Rulian sat upsidedown against the wall. "It's just a greeting; I could atually 'kiss' her but I wasn't sure." he said and he gracfully got up off the ground.

"Rae, calm, you know how he is. Anyways they need his help. Chris this is Rulian, a hunter of sorts such as yourself and more then likly your supplier of metal." Crimson glanced at Rulian who at first didn't clue in then had a sheepish look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

Blood Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:02 am

"He makes it so difficult to be calm." Rae grunbled, rubbing her temples. "Wait, YOU supply the metal to the humans?" she hissed, rounding on him again and grabbing him by the collar of his shirt. "You are so lucky I love you, otherwise you would be dead several times over by now." Her blood red eyes shifted to Crimson, still keeping a hold of Rulain, "And he'll help her either way. He lives with us and mooches off us, he can do a favour in return." she said.

Chris continued to stare at the two, not sure if she should say anything or not. It was then that her eyes fell on Crimson. Her emeral orbs widened greatly and her mouth fell slack, but she remained silent. She really should have seen that one comming with how Kolten looked.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

Blood Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:12 am

"Rae you know as well as I do that he mooches off us because we keep him from sleeping with every single person in town." Crimson said as he glanced back to see Chris' shocked expression. "well you didn't think i was normal if my son has ears and a tail and I'm not skitish about being around a vampire. As you can see though I'm a little more animal then that though." Crimson said as he went to sit back down joined by Rulian who began to just stare at Alex and Chris.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

Blood Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:20 am

"God you are infurating Rulian." she said, sitting down in a huff and scooping up Kolten and cuddling him. She was almost acting like a small child.

"I...guess I should have seen that comming." She finally said. "Is there anything else I should be knowing about? Or is that all the suprises I'll get today?" she asked, regretting it as soon as the words left her lips.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

Blood Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:39 am

A wide grin appeared on Rulian's face. It was obvious he was about to do something but crimson had quickly torn a strip of cloth from his shirt and covered Rulian's eyes. "No bad Rulian." He said.
Rulian sighed while blinded. "What was just going to make he sleep..... and dream of a orgie with everyone." Rulian smiled then snapped his fingers and Chris could feel her undergarments become slack and a chill ran down her spine.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

Blood Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:48 am

Chris stared at the two other men with wide eyes. "Did you just say...W-what were you going to do?" She stammered. She let out a small yelp when she felt the cold run down her back and her undergarments suddenly become shredded. "W-what the hell was that?" She had to fight every muscle in her body to resist grabbing one of her blades. She glanced over at Rae when she snarled.

Rae quickly put colten down and made the motion of throwing a baseball in the direction of Rulian. Suddenly a think layer of ice formed on the elf's pants. "I think you need to chill." she said, a cruel smile spread across her features. "How does it feel to have your testicles iced over?" she asked, the smile growing larger as a ball of fire suddenly began to dance in her clawed hand. "I can heat them back up if you like." She snarled, ready to throw the flame at him.

Chris gawked at Rae and the rest of her 'family'. She wasn't expecting them to be normal when she came, but she hasn't been expecting this either.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

Blood Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:58 am

Rulain couldn't speak at first but then slowly regained the colour in his face.
"Love, I think you just confused our guests to a whole new level." Crimson said as both Alex and Chris stared at them. "If anyone has ever said magic isn't real they don't know the truth." Crimson said winking and covering the fireball in rae's hand with his hand and kissed her and guilded her back down into her seat.
"Short of this is; I can control fire, Rae can control water and fire, and Rulian here can control the air around you, thus he used it to cut your cloths. Secondly his right eye holds a secret that currently is able ot force someone to sleep, even a vampire, and warp their dreams however he wants. Now back to the tpic at hand. Rulian we need you to do recon on the surrounding are for the next little bit while these two recover. They can give you the details." Crimson said looking towards Chris.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Hunt
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next