Gaia's Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Currently a simple Roleplaying forum, after we get some members well see if we can have some events happening.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blood Hunt

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

Blood Hunt - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:09 pm

Crimson moved to be in her line of sight. "So why wouldn't you want to see him naked? and why are you avoiding my gaze?" Crimson asked with a foxy grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
https://gaias-shadow.forumotion.com
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:12 pm

"Because you are being an annoying little fox." She shot back. "Besides, he's a vampire, I'm a hunter, I should for NO reason find him attractive in any way. And, it's Alex, why would I want to see him naked?" she replied. Her logic was obviously flawed, she wasn't even sure if what she said made sense, but she was trying her damness to defend herself.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:20 pm

"So........ I'm a being that technically shouldn't be around anyone, but i still stay with Rae." Crimson said as he went for the door. "Come let's grab something to eat you must be hungery."
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:25 pm

"That's not the same thing." she mumbled to herself, figuring that Crimson would be able to hear her anyways. She watched him silently for a moment before rising. She was a little hungry. "How do you suppose you'll get food like that?" she asked, quirking an eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:04 pm

"Direct you while you go through the fridge, unless of course you don't mind seeing another naked male; granted Rae wouldn't like that..." Crimson laughing in his little voice and went through the doggie door.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:12 pm

"I'm fine!" she replied immediatly. "I really don't need to see another naked person, really." She said. She opened the door to follow Crimson inside. She glanced around the room, having lost sight of him because he went through the doggy door.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:13 pm

Crimson called from down the hall in the kitchen, "Come on slow poke."
Crimson waited by the fridge and half wondered where Rae and Alex had disappeared to but was more focuses on food.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:18 pm

Chris just shook her head and made her way over to where she heard Crimson. "So I have a question for you...although I probably shouldn't ask, all my questions seem to get me more confused." she said with a slight shake of her head. "Obviously you can't transform back to a human with your clothes, but what happened to them when you turned into a fox? I didn't see them anywhere." She said as she opened the fridge, waiting for direction.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:20 pm

"Oh you didn't see them? not surprising they were on the otehr side of Kolten he must have been blocking your veiw... then Rulian decided to walk off with them when he took kolten" Crimson laughed not really caring because he have a fur coat to cover himself.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:29 pm

Chris took her eyes off the contents of the fridge for a moment to glance at Crimson. "Doesn't it feel weird, walking around like that? I mean, I know you have fur to cover yourself, and you look like any other animal, but I mean...you're human...well...you are aware that you are naked." she said, struggling for words. "Doesn't that feel akward at all?"
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:35 pm

"I've been alive a long time, some times I spent year's like this I'm us to it... I have also lived in times where cloths didn't exsist, so to awnser your question no it's not in the slightest uncomfortable." Crimson laughed as he hoped and stole something out of the fridge and began to eat it. "So honestly do you like Alex or not?" Crimson asked while he stuffed his face.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:40 pm

Chris rose a brow at his statement, but didn't ask anything and continued to search through the fridge. She found some pizza, which mildly suprised her and stole a peice. A blush crossed her features when Crimson asked if she liked Alex and she suddenly became very interested in closing the fridge door and the toppings on her pizza. "No." she stated flatly.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:42 pm

"Really not the least bit intrested?" Crimson asked tilting his head to the side and looking up to her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:44 pm

"Why are you so curiouse?" she asked him, turning so that she could eye him suspisiously. "I already said no."
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:47 pm

"Simple really, I don't like when people lie to me; and I know your lieing because there is no possible way you couldn't find Alex not even the least bit attractive. So that means your totally lying and love him but just won't admit it even to yourself." Crimson said in a matter of fact tone.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:52 pm

"I'm not lying." she growled, taking an angry bite out of her pizza. She chewed it a couple times and swollowed before she returned her glare to Crimson. "I don't find him attractive because I don't look at him like others do, so I don't see him how others might. I pick out one feature to recognise him by and make sure not to focus on the rest of him. We as human hunters, who are so suseptable to so many things, train ourselves to do this so that we aren't affected by a vampire's attractiveness." she growled, taking another bite of her pizza.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:54 pm

"Oh so was that one particualr spot really that embarrising to look at when he was naked?" Crimson asked with that foxish grin returning.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:57 pm

Chris's face was overpowered by another blush that burned her cheeks. She cursed herself silently for reacting as such. "I didn't see anything." she mumbled. "It was just the fact that he was naked infront of me that made me embarassed."
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:41 pm

"Your face is red again I think you should take a nap." Crimson bit he hand just barly breaking the skin and causing her body to explode in heat. "Come there another spare room here." Crimson said leading her to the room where Alex was and was having a shower to calm down. Granted Chris probably wouldn't hear the shower till Crimson locked her in then went ot his room.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:48 pm

Chris let out a small yelp of suprise when Crimson bit her. "Ouch! What the hell was that for?" she growled. Suddenlt she felt heat run through her and she put her hand on her forehead for a moment. "Whoa, I don't feel so good all of the sudden." She mumbled. It wasn't so much as the heat hurt, or even made her feel sick, it just felt strange. Very strange. She followed Crimson obediantly, not really caring where she was going. She stepped into the room that was indicated to her and she quickly went to lie on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:55 pm

Crimson locked the door form the outside and laughed as he went to his room wondering what had happened to Rae. He returned to human state to get dressed as well."Hey Rae don't unlock the guest room I'm having a little experament." Crimson laughed as he looked around for Rae.

Meanwhile Alex had faintly heard the door open and close... and lock. He was starting to wonder what was going on so he wrapped himself in a towel and eak his head out the door to see Chris lying on the bed looking faint. So he ran out to see if she was okay. "Hey Chris, are you alright?" He asked in a slight panic.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:04 pm

Rae smiled from the shadows of the room, sneaking up behind her husband to drape her arms around his shoulders. "I figured as much." She murmered, sliding around to Crimson's front so that he could see the shirt that she made while she was waiting for him. It was a lether vest that fit the same as Chris's jacket, which was safe in the corner, had. Clad in nothing but the vast and a pair of black lacey underwear she let a small smile formed on her full lips. "Now then, why don't we have our own fun while we wait for the results of your exparement." she said in a hushed voice, leaning up and capturing his lips in hers.

Chris opened her eyes to see Alex hovering abover her, dripping wet and wearing nothing but a towel. She let a small purr roll off her tongue at the site. "I'm fine now." she purred in a low, suductive voice. Without hesitation she reached out and pulled off his towel. "Payback for this morning." She said with a coy smile.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:35 pm

Crimson rose an eyebrow and purred kissing her back with full force. "What's the occasion?" Crimson said smiling after he pulled away.

Alex was stunned he couldn't react, he didn't know how to react to what just happened. "Huh- wha? what did i do earlier, why pay back. What?" Alex stumbled he had never been so confused since he was transformed.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:51 pm

"When is there ever an occasion?" she asked with a smile, pulling him onto the bed with her. "Why does there need to be?" she asked, trailing her hands over her husband's body. She was greatful that she didn't need to remove any clothing.

Chris let out a light chuckle as she rose from the bed and made her way over to Alex slowly. She let her eyes rake over him as she approched, eyeing every muscle and contour with hungry eyes. "You forget this morning already?" she asked, draping her arms around his shoulders and pressing her body against his wet body. "You pretended that we had sex, and then managed to strip my down to my underwear. You played with me too." she murmered, a shiver running down her spine at the memory. She was so hot right now, in more ways than one. "That ring a bell at all?"
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:03 am

"I'm not sure, normally You aren't wearing anything at all." Crimson purred as he licked her neck down to the zipper of the vest and pulled it down slowly and removing the vest.

Alex had no idea what brought on the sudden change but he wasn't going to argue. "Oh so removing my towel is payback how?" he said amused as he climbed onto the bed over he as she held onto him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Hunt
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next