Gaia's Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Currently a simple Roleplaying forum, after we get some members well see if we can have some events happening.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Talented Travelers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

Talented Travelers Empty
PostSubject: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:07 pm

The doors of the large castle hall swung open noiselessly as the captain of the guard, clad in armour, entered followed by two travalers. One of the travalers was a women with blonde hair no taller then the captain, the other a black haired individual who stood half a foot hgiher then the two, his eye as black as his hair.

The guard stopped bowed before his king before speaking. "These two are the travalers that you were seeking my lord." The captain stepped to the side and joined his comrades who lined the walls. The room was large and dark, dimmly lit by a number of candles, all eyes in the room were on the strangers. At the end of the room the king sat on his thrown a large grey beard concealed his face, as whisps of hair fell from his crown into his face. He was very old, his body noticable weak as he rose from his throan and walked towards the travelers. He stopped arms length away from them and rose his head and gazed each of their eyes and heaved a releaved sigh.

"Good, I was worried I wouldn't live long enough too see the help I requested." He spoke weakly and smiled. "I hope you can do this dying man a great favour, you will be greatly rewarded. Will you listen to my story?" He asked as he turned towards his thron and gestured the two to follow him closer to his rest.

*************************************************************************************************************************

The Night was quiet except for the heavy footfall of a man as he ran through the dimmly lit woods. His breath was heavy as he hurried through the woods, stumbling and tripping over the foliage. He shot a glance behind him and slowed down not seeing anything behind him he stopped and fell against a tree heaving and panting to catch his breath. Once he caught his breath he looked up and laughed. "I made it! I made it! I got away from the Crows!" He laughed hysterically before he stopped dead. His eye had finally adjusted to the light and his surroundings. Only then did he notice the figure standing in front of him, leaning his back against the large oak tree. Adorned in black with a blade extending from his right wrist. "Are we done this little game? The Leader is waiting for your head." The figure spoke is a almost childlike voice as he walked towards the other man. His footfall was silent as the man scrambled to beg for freedom. "No! Please Don't do it! I have a wife and kids I need to get them awa-" The man was stopped by his own dying scream as the blade ripped through his heart.

The man in black dragged the body away, blood covering his face he whispered a silent prayer for the dead man and his family. "I hope you meet you family in the afterlife. It will be painless for them... that is the best I can do." He said in a low tone as a single tear rolled down his face.
Back to top Go down
https://gaias-shadow.forumotion.com
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

Talented Travelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:23 pm

Heeled boots clicked loudly as Sylvia strode gracefully along behind the guard, Baxas following closely. She held a slight sulk on her face, her full lips pouted and her green eyes narrowed. She was a very attractive woman, with full curves, long blonde hair and a pale complection, and she knew it. And she was the type who liked others to know it too, so she wore beautiful dark gowns that were cut low with a high slit running up the side, and nothing more than a hooded cloak to cover her shoulders. She loved it when people gaped or pointed out her beauty, but when the guard merely glanced at her and led her to the king, it left her in a sulky mood. Baxas, who was usually a very strong, silent and stoic man had to fight back the smile that was threatening to tug at his features at his 'master's' huffy little attitude as they entered the room.

The two bowed when the king stood. Sylvia gave the old man a sad little smile, death was one thing should could play no part in, so for that, the man was stuck. Baxas was also no help in that feild, so he nearly bowed his head, trying his hardest not to wrinkle his nose in the king's presence at the scent of his decay and approaching death. "It would be our honour, your Magesty." Sylvia cooed in her rich voice.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

Talented Travelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:37 pm

The king smiled "I have heard a great many things about you two. I'm quite sure you have travled this country long enough to hear the rumours. This country, as much as I hate to say it is run by another faction. A gang known as The Crows pulls the strings from the shadows, in my youth I was able to keep this land from being overrun with them, but now as a I near my death bed there is no telling how influential they will become. I cannot leave my land in this state for my son to rule. I want to give him a fresh start not the dead rut I got myself into. I have tried a great my times to find their leader but without sending my whole guard there is no way to trap him. If I did that I would surly be killed before the scoundral was caught and then this land would be lost. So if I might be so bold; is it in your ability to find and bring this gang leader to justice. No matter the means." The king fell into a choughing fit as he finished, every guard in the room tensed untill he recovered.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

Talented Travelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:46 pm

Sylvia gave the king another sad smile when he had finished his coughing fit. She glanced around the room quickly, guaging it's size. It was extreamly large, and would probably suit her needs. She turned to Baxas, her sad smile turning into something coy and mischiviouse. "Baxas, would you care to show these fine men what you are made of?" She cooed. Their reactions would prove entertaining.

A large, toothy smile broke across Baxas's face, revealing his sharp fangs before nodding. "Gladly." He grunted. He hated his human form with a passion, but it was easier to get around in and stay discreet, despite the red markings under his eyes and pointed ears, not to mention is irregularly sharp fangs. His body seemed to shift and change until their was a roar, and in the place of where the man had been stood a black dog like creature about the size of a small house, with a back main, black eyes and red markings under his eyes. Sylvia giggled and practically skipped over to the creature, sitting on one of his large paws and patting his leg lovingly. "This is my pet." She said with a wicked smile.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

Talented Travelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:59 pm

Every guard in the room jumped in shock at he great beast in front of them before the hesitantly drew their blades. The captain had already drawn his blade and was poised infront of the king. The king mearly smiled, "my, my the thing you see with age." he chuckled as the guards slowly lowered their weapons, all but the captain. "I never doubted your strength travelers, these old eye see more then most people. I trust your strength otherwise I wouldn't ask such a feat, but remeber the story of the dragon and the rat, the dragon was the last and strongest of all but the rats were many. I would advise not to draw attention to yourselves too soon or the rats will swarm you." the King nodded to his Captain as the captain grudgingly seathed his sword and opened the doors for the travelers. A pair of soldiers who were on the other side gapped at the large wolf in the middle of the room blining their eye in disbelief.

Before the tavelers left the Captain handed them a note explaining where the last known town the Leader of the Crows was known to be in. A town called Alsias.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

Talented Travelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:31 pm

Sylvia only giggled as as the swords were drawn, Baxas let out a small warning growl, but made no moves. "Oh you needn't worry your Highness." Sylvia said, "Despite his size, Baxas is very stealthy and good at what he does. I would not underestimate one of the six lords of the demons." He purred, patting his leg one more time before rising to stand. "Baxas, ruler of the dark demons and night, and Sorceress Sylvia, at your servise." She gave him one last smile before signaling Baxas to change back. They took the directions and promptly left.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

Talented Travelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:05 pm

Alsias was a large town on the northern boarder of the country, surrounded by thick forests. The town was separated into two halves. The first was the one that most travelers would past through, bussling and thriving. The other half the hidden half of the town is decayed and destroyed, filled with homless and those barly able to fend for themselves.

Vincent sat in a dark alleyway, he tightened the wraps on his left eye. He was one of the inhabitants of the poor side of town, he was forced to steal to survive which is why he hid now. Underneath his tattered shirt was a loaf of bread he just stole, the bakers kids saw him and began to chase him so he ran. He was almost eighteen now but he was barly five feet. The kids around town would always beat him up because they would accuse him of stealing something... usually they were right. Meanwhile back at his 'home' the other poor people would take their frustrations out on him. There was never any time his body wasn't hurting from someone and it was going to happen again. He saw them, they were comming, searching the alleyways, it was a dead end he couldn't get away without being seen.

Vincent ran for it. He sprinted out into the mainstreets and instantly the others saw him and gave chase. He almost made it to the back alleys but he tripped on a rock, falling on his face and soon the boys surronded him and began to beat him, kicking and punching. Every villager continued on their buisness either thinking the rat deserved it or just turning a blind eye to it.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

Talented Travelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:25 pm

Syliva and Baxas strolled through the city, having entered in the dingiest part. Neither of them really seemed phased by their surroundings. They had seen it all before. Black eyes caught sight of a small swarm of boys and Baxas's keen nose picked up the scent of human blood. "Sylvia." He said, grabbing the attention of the woman and nodding toward the group. She eyed it for a moment before marching up to the kids, Baxas on her heels. "Hey! What the hell are you doing?" She snapped.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

Talented Travelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:00 pm

"Back off lady, this bastard stole from my fathers shop. Don't go- whoa!" The boy had began and swung around and stopped as he saw the two he was talking to. The others turned to look to see why their friend had stopped talking. Vincent quickly took the chance to escape rolling past them and began a full speed sprint to the back alley.
The boys groaned in disapointment as the theif got away. "Great now what am I going to tell my father?!" the leader said furious at the two strangers.

Vincent coward around the corner, he managed to hit the wall and lose balance he hoped that they didn't follow. He wiped the blood and dirt from his face as he held his breath listening for the sound of the group following.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

Talented Travelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:05 pm

Baxas loomed over the group when the boy began to bark at them, growling loudly. Sylvia pouted a full lower lip as her green eyes narrowed on the group. She spun around, reaching into one of Baxas's pockets and producing a few coins. "There, it's been paid for. Now you don't have to tell your father anything." She snapped, crossing her arms over her full chest. Baxas bared his teeth at the boy's before going in search of the one who had run away, to make sure he was alright.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

Talented Travelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:33 pm

Vincent heard footsteps, but there were only two and they werent running. He slowly crept around the corner to see the two strangers whom had saved him. He came around and knelt in front of them bowing his head. "T-thank you f-for saving me." He stammered before looking up. His jaw almost dropped when he took a close look at the two. They were beautiful people, why would they be in this side of town, he couldn't help but stare at the two.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

Talented Travelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:55 pm

Sylvia puffed up proudly when the boy gawked, a large grin on her face. "It was no trouble." She said. "Are you all right?"

Baxas merely nodded at the boy in responce before kneeling and grabbing his chin, tilting the boy's head up to inspect him, Sylvia leaning over him to peer at the boy as well. "He's bleeding." He murmered, stating the obviouse, one of his specialties. Sylvia just chuckled. "Easy fix." She purred, running a hand over all of Vin's visible cuts and bruses. "There. All gone."
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

Talented Travelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:05 pm

Vincent's eye widened as he felt the cuts vanish and reactivly dived behind the corner. He peaked his head around the corner, "W-what? how? Who are y-you?" the boy was confused at what she had done. "S-scary" he mummbled to himself and he his himself further behind the corner.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

Talented Travelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:11 pm

Sylvia smirked as she straightened up. She was about to answer Vin's questions when she heard him mutter 'scary'. She frown and glared at the smaller. "What the hell do you mean scary you little brat?" She snapped, puffing out her chest. "I just healed all of your cuts and that's how you repay me?"
Baxas places a hand over his mouth, his body shaking slightly from the laughter he was holding back.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

Talented Travelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:18 pm

The minute the women raised her voice Vincent bolted, after being healed he had no problem moving so he soon found himself at the nearby ledge above them. cowering in the corner mutter "I'm sorry" over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

Talented Travelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:22 pm

Sylvia continued to huff and rant loudly until Baxas placed a hand on her shoulder. "You're scaring him." He said in his deep voice, a smirk still tugging at the corner of his lips. Sylvia's lips persed together in a thin line before she shoved her hands against his chest. "Fine, you talk to him. Maybe the big brute will be less scary than I." She huffed before storming a few paces away. Baxas glanced up at Vin. "It's okay." He said, "Her bark is worse than her bite."
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

Talented Travelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:45 pm

Vincent peer over the building at them, rubbing his eye. "P-pardon? She was yelling, I don't like yelling, it was scary, the cut never heal that fast, it wasn't natural, i'm sorry." Vincent scrambled saying stringing everything together. Vincent stopped and jumpped of the building down to them and bowed infront of Slyvia. "I'm sorry, I really am!" He said before falling back and sitting down as his stomach groaned. He quickly pulled out a beaten up peice of bread and devoured it hungrily. Afterwards he looked back to the two watching him and his face became red as he looked away. "Um... i-it has been... a while... since I last ate..." he said totally embarrished.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

Talented Travelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:49 pm

Baxas blinked at the speed in which the boy spoke, it could rival Sylvia. Baxas let a slight grin tug at his features and he kneeled so that he was closer to eye level with Vin. Sylvia's heels could be heard clicking as she strode back over to them, waving her hand at his appologies. "Yes yes. Well I'm a sorceress, what do you expect?" she asked, before motioning for both boys to stand. "Come on. We'll get you a proper meal then." she said, begining to walk toward the nicer part of the city without waiting for a responce.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

Talented Travelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:09 pm

Vincent blinked several time pointing to himself before he finally managed to say "m-m-m-m-me!?". He shook his head furiously but ended up tailing behind her anyways. "Are you sure? I'm not exactly viewed upon kindly on that half of town. You might have problems if you drag me along." Vincent tried to talk her out of bringing him to that part of town.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

Talented Travelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:51 pm

Sylvia didn't even glance over her shoulder when Vincent asked her the question. "No. The other hungry boy who called me scary." She said sarcastically. "And I don't care what they think of you. They will serve us." She said. "If not my pet will growl at them." Baxas merely huffed at the comment.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

Talented Travelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:03 pm

It took a moment for the words to sink in before he stared at Sylvia and began to slow down. "Idon't really care about what you guys do but... umm.... I don't think I'm comfortable with that kind of stuff... I'll ah be going now" Vincent said as he turned around to go the other way.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

Talented Travelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:17 pm

Both Sylvia and Baxas stopped, blinking in confusion and suprise. They glanced at eachother before looking back at Vincent again. "You don't feel comfortable with..." Sylvia broke off, looking at Baxas again and began to laugh hysterically. "You think...he...and I..." She gasped between her laughter. Baxas watched her for a moment in confusion before he clued in and his face blanched. He looked between Sylvia and Vincent, not knowing what to do or say.
Sylvia finally got some controle over her laughter. "Kid, look at him closely." She said. "He isn't human. I do own him, but not in the manner you're thinking."
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

Talented Travelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:51 pm

Vincent took another look at Baxas and noted the pitch black eyes and markings. He was feeling less and less safe every second, he started wishing he stayed with the other kids. "That dosn't really make me feel that much better..." he muttered as he followed.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

Talented Travelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:56 pm

"Relax" Sylvia said with a waver of her hand. "He may look scary, but he's a big pushover." She smirked and led them into a decent looking resturant, and claiming a choice table for the three of them. "So, you going to tell us your name kid?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

Talented Travelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:03 pm

Vincent sat down glancing around uneasy. The question caught him unprepared so he jumped a little in his seat. "m-my name? I'm Vincent Αiu- Auia-Auianotic, My name is Vincent Auianotic, ma'am." Vincent managed, it became obvious he didn't use his last name much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Talented Travelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talented Travelers   Talented Travelers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talented Travelers
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaia's Shadow :: Gaia :: RolePlaying Section :: Past Roleplays-
Jump to: