Gaia's Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Currently a simple Roleplaying forum, after we get some members well see if we can have some events happening.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blood Hunt

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

Blood Hunt - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:27 am

She turned her head toward Crimson, her movements still sluggish, as if she was in a daze. She stared at him with a blank expression as the words sank in. There was a flicker in her eyes when the words finally clicked and she seemed to regain some of her liveliness. Her expression darkened and her brilliant green eyes grow icy as she glared at him, her lips pulled back into a scowl.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:36 am

"That's a little better." Crimson said getting up looking at Rae with an apologetic smile. Crimson revealed from behind him one of Chris' blades a rather large one. At what point he had swiped it was uncertain. "Take this, and you can take your 'revenge' on me out back." Crimson said handing her the sword and heading towards the back door.

Alex stared at Crimson in shock making Crimson laugh. Apparently he was unaccustom to Crimson regenerative ability. Crimson waited outside as the Alex waited to follow Chris.
Back to top Go down
https://gaias-shadow.forumotion.com
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:41 am

Rae sighed at her husband and headed outside, waiting for the rest to join her.

Her eyes widened at the sight of her shortsword, but nothing else in her face gave away her suprise. She grabbed it from him when he handed it to her and looked it over. It was infact hers, how or when he had swiped it was beyond her. She stormed out to meet with Crimson. "And why should I fight you?" She growled.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:50 am

Crimson look at her with a raised eyebrow.
"Fight? Do you see me holding a weapon, this is a free shot. I didn't want blood in the house agitates the wife you know." Crimson said with a smirk on his face just to agitate Chris.
"Better to take out your frustrations on the right person isn't it? besides I wonder if you even can cut me. My skin's harder then a vampire's and the metal you have dosn't have the same effect against me since i'm not a demon." Crimson lied knowing full well his fur wasn't as strong as a vampires skin but what ever got her to let loose some steam. To prove his oint Crimson pulled out another one of Chris' knives this one a small throwing dagger and threw it into the air. He looked up and it and it came square on his forehead blade first and balanced there, and it didn't even scratch. Only Rae knew that that was because Crimson had focused energy there to block its impact.
"So come at me and lets see how angry you really are about it?" Crimson taunted looking to Chris again and causing the blade to tumble to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:55 am

Chris glared at him, rather irritated that her blades kept ending up in his possesion. "No." She said simply. "Just because I am angry, that gives me no reason to attack you." She said.

Rae rose her eyebrows at the other woman. She swore to God that if ANY of the men said anything about her taking a page from Chris's book, they would find their heads shoved so deep in the ground it would take them a week to get back to the surface.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:04 am

"How about the fact that a manipulated you." Crimson tisked and gave up his attempts to let her blow off steam instead he just became intrested in testing her abilities. A flash of a bright flame blinded everyone for half a second as a blade materialized into Crimson's hand. He leaped for Chris in a motion equal to a normal humans bringing the sword down for a vertical slash towards Chris.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:08 am

Chris didn't even have to think, her reaction was automatic. She blocked the blow with her own short sword, spinning herself out of the way just incase the other's strength was too much for her. She ended up at Crimson's side and she proptly elbowed him in the ribs so that she would have time to get some space between them. "What the hell?" She growled.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:12 am

Crimson rubbed his side then quickly posistioned himself for another attack grinning. "I truly want to gadge you, this is a spar weather you want to or not." He said and charged forth a little faster this time sending his sword in a stabbing motion towards her right leg then changing it to a sweeping strike at her legs.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:16 am

Chris found it difficult to read the direction the sword was moving in so she quickly jumped back. Her eyes widened when pain shot through her ankle, she had forgotten about that damn injury. She let out a small grunt and continued to move back. There was no need for Crimson to know she was hurt, or for him to get the advantage by staying on top of her.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:26 am

All watching noticed the small gesture of pain, Alex wanted to stop Crimson but knew that wouldn't help any.

Crimson saw and grinned he knew this could be ended quickly if he wanted but he handn't seen enough yet. Crimson pressed moving even quicker but giving time for her to dodge his swung for her head, then torso, then legs with the sowrd all following a qsmooth motion leaving no room for a counter of a dodge to the side. He repeated this three time and the fourth as he swung for her head he sweeped kicked her legs. Poising the blade at her neck he stared at her for a moment before the blade disappeared. Crimson crouched over Chris as Alex ran to see if she was okay. Crimson put his hand to Chris' hurt ankle and gripped tightly, causing her leg to feel like it was on fire for a second before it stopped and there was no pain left in her leg.

"Sorry, Guess I shouldn't of pushed you so hard, delicate little flower." Crimson grinned and Alex knelt by her side.

"Are you okay?" He asked his face covered with concern.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:28 am

Chris's expression darkened even further at Crimson's words and her fists clenched as she resisted to punch the man in the face. She quickly pulled her leg from his grasp and stood, not even bothering to answer Alex as she began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:37 am

"I think I made a new enemy." Crimson smiled and laughed as he walked towards Rae.

Alex followed Chris a little worried about her worsening mood.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:53 am

Rae folded her arms over her chest as Crimson approached her, glaring at him the entire time. "Nice job." She said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Way to piss of a vampire hunter. One that my student has feelings for and wanted to impress."

Chris could hear someone following her. She spun on her heels to glare at them angerly head on. "Why the fuck are you following me?" She growled when she saw that it was Alex.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:00 am

Crimson shrugged "No matter, I like her better this way. She acting more like herself rather then being flustered and uncomfortable at the unknown. Isn't that right?" Crimson called over to Chris before walking back into the house.

Alex was a bit taken aback by the sudden hostility toward him. "I'm concerned about you." Alex said a little defensivly.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:04 am

Rae glared at him and followed him inside. "She was being herself before too! Just because she's angry doesn't mean she's showing her 'true self' or any other bullshit like that." Rae said in Chris's defence, not very pleased with her husband and the moment.

If looks could have killed, Alex would have fallen dead right then and there. "Don't be." She said simply, her voice hostile.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:25 am

"I wasn't refering to her being angry love, I mean she no longer taken aback by us. I jsut happen to piss her of in the process of making her forget how strange I am." Crimson said waiting in the house and looking at the clock. "Hmmmm Rulian should be back by now shouldn't he?" Crimson mused as he sat down looking at Rae with his ear folded down. "I'm sorry if I upset you..." He said with a tiny voice looking to the ground.

Suddenly outside as Chris tried to leave out the back she was intercepted by Rulian and Kolten who were on their way back and had watched the little spar. Kolten's tail was tucked between his legs and his ears were folded down as he looked up at Chris who was still looking very furious. "Your not mad at daddy are you?" He said in a small almost scared voice as Rulian nudged him along out of the way of the angry Vampire hunter.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:34 am

The vampire heaved a heavy sigh, sitting down on Crimson's lap. "I don't approve of what you did...but I forgive you." She said, placing a tender kiss on his lips. "But I really do think you should go and try and calm things down. They are spiraling out of controle." She said. "And Kolten is fine if he's with Rulian." She said, running her hand through Crimson's hair.

Chris turned in the direction of the small voice. Her expression softened when she saw kolten, but the anger didn't fade completely. She couldn't bring herself to tell the boy that she was infact angry, nore could she lie and say she wasn't. So instead she remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:34 pm

Crimson sighed rolling out from under Rae so she was now sitting on the couch. "Human's are so fickle sometimes, but I will try." Crimson said getting up and heading towards the door.

Rulian picked up the young child and smiled at the hunter staying out of her way as Crimson approched. "Well Chris, it seems I need to talk and apologize for how I have acted." Crimson started as he was stopped by Alex who didn't think that anything Crimson said would make a difference.

Crimson gave Rulian a look and picked Kolten from his arms shooing him inside saying that mommy wanted to see him. "I think I need to talk to her alone for a bit; she can't get far in this forest anyways. I think you could use a nap." Crimson said signalling Rulian who parted the hair from infront of his right eye and stared into Alex's eyes and instantly before Alex could comment about Vampires not needing sleep, he passed out and Rulian carried, almost dragged him inside.

"Okay as I was saying..." Crimson started stalling for a few moments. "-I'm going to assume you main anger streams from my actions earlier amplifiying your emotions... and desires-" Crimson said a little embarrised "-I'm sorry I didn't think you would of been so against it, I followed instincts and it seems that they were wrong." Crimson said bowing his head looking to the ground. "a very round about way of apologizing isn't it..." Crimson said with a forced laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Hunt
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5