Gaia's Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Currently a simple Roleplaying forum, after we get some members well see if we can have some events happening.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blood Hunt

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

Blood Hunt - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:12 am

Rae chuckled under her breath as she tilted her head to allow Crimson better access. I like they way you reacted when you saw me in Chris's jacket. I thought you might want to see me in something similar." She purred, latching her own lips onto the side of his neck to suckle.

Chris smiled when Alex brought her to the bed. "It's payback because I get to see as much as you did." She glanced down his body causing a small blush to form on her features as she grinned. "Well, a bit more actually." She glanced back up at Alex before leaning forward and running her tongue along his collarbone. She dragged her teeth gently against the skin and worked her way up to the base of his jaw, licking and nipping the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:31 am

"Hey, hey, no biting you know what happens when you start that, we have guests we can't be in here for that long." Crimson purred as he reached down Rae underware and kissing her and making their tounges dance around one another.

"yes, you definatly saw more so for my payback I think i will make it even." Alex said after a shiver of pleasure. He quickly pulled off her shirt and pants. Only after he removed the outerware did he notice she wasn't wearing anything underneath. "Oh did you plan this the whole time?" Alex asked as he admired her naked body.
Back to top Go down
https://gaias-shadow.forumotion.com
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:40 am

Rae let out another chuckle. "Awww, why not baby? You know you love it." She purred. "You love the feel of my potent aphrodisiac running though your vains just as I love the way yours in mine."

Chris let out a small gasp when she felt the material being lifted off her body. "Shut up." she said, embarassment creeping into her voice. "That elf, Rulian did this with his weird wind magic." she said, pulling Alex's body tightly against hers. "And stop staring at me." she murmered before her lips began to attack his ear. "I'm so hot." she panted against his skin. The coolness of his flesh felt so good against her hot skin. Althoug it caused her nipples to prickle and harden.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:57 pm

"I know, I know, but we need to let them out at somepoint in the next hour don't we?" Crimson grinned licked Rae's neck up to her ear and gently biting.

"If your so hot why would I stop staring?" Alex said as he began to gently caress Chris' breasts.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:07 pm

"Or two, or three." she said playfully, not wanting to relenquish her lover. She let a small purr rumble in her chest when Crim's tongue trailed along her neck only to nip it. "Hey! If I'm not allowed to bite neither are you!" she said laughing, capturing his lips in hers quickly.

"S'not what I meant." she murmered as a small sound escaped her throat at having her brests touched. "Just...don't...'s weird. And I didn't mean hot as in sexy." she mumbled, preocupying her mouth with his ear again. Something in the back of her mind screamed that something was was off, but at the same time it felt so right. All she wanted was Alex.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:12 pm

As Crimson kissed Rae he slowly pulled the black panties down and off of Rae. "I'm not breaking the skin." Crimson said after he pulled away and slowly started to lick at Rae's bare chest stopping above the waist. "So what would my toy like to do first?" He asked his hot breath on Rae's skin.
Alex let out a deep breath as Chris bit his eat. "Mind releasing my ear so I can make you feel real good." Alex whispered and once his ear was free he began to lick her erect nipple slowly, travleing slowly around and around. After a few moments of this with his free hand her brushed down her stomach and then stuck one finger slowly inside of her and played around inside. As he licked and played with Chris' insides he began to move faster and fasterlistening to Chris moan in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:22 pm

"Who are you calling a toy?" she growled playfully as Rae wrapped her legs around Crimson. When they were secured she rolled the two of them over so that she was perched on top of him, a coy smile spread across her face as a deviouse spark lit in her eye. "What do you think I want to do?"

Chris writhered in pleasure, emmiting a small moan from her throat as she clutched at the sheets. It had been so long since she had been able to fool around, she almost forgot what it felt like. She bit her lower lip in an attempt to prevent any stupid words or sounds escape her lips.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:31 pm

Alex stopped and removed his finger from inside her and moved to face her his mouth brushing against her's. "So I was wondering, what's your favorite position?" Alex said panting almost as though he were out of breath. Before she could awnser though he kissed her feircly wrapping his hands through her hair and holding her tight.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:36 pm

Chris gave Alex an akward look, but before she could respond she was swept up in the most intense kiss she'd ever experianced. Her head swam as she melted into the kiss, her own hands reaching up to grab hold of Alex's hair and secure him to her. Her legs wrapped themselves around his waist, wanting to bring him as close to her as possible.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:35 am

As Alex kissed her he slowly lowered himself down closer to Chris and slowly probed her pussy fulling her leg try and try again to pull him inside. Still locked in their kiss he slowly entered her untill she bucked pulling his cock all the way. Alex gasped at the warmed of her insides as they wrapped firmly around his cock pulling him in. Slowly he began to move in and out of her pussy keeping time with her bucking hips, as they slowly gain speed.

Finally Alex pulled away from their passionate kiss as he picked up speed even more, ramming his cock deep inside of Chris. "You so damn hot inside, I don't know how long I wil last." Alex panted.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:03 pm

Chris let out a throaty moan when Alex finally entered her, her breathing hitching as he began to pump himself, slowly picking up speed. She bit her bottom lip as she arched her back, her legs tightening around Alex's cool waist. She clutched his shoulders, her nails running along the skin, knowing it wouldn't hurt him in the slightest. She picked up his rhythm and began to rock her hips in time with his. She let out a soft noise at his words and without saying anything, grabbed him by the back of his head and pulled him into another deep kiss, pressing her soft warm lips against his firm, cool ones roughly.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:34 pm

Alex played with Chris' tounge, keeping his pace and his eye shot open as he hear Crimson and Rae talking through the door just loud enough that his heightened hearing could pick up on.

"I hope he finishes soon, that dosage is going to wear off in a few minutes and my guess is Chris is going to be pissed." Crimson's almost muted voiced passed through the door, followed by a light laugh from both.

Alex finally understood that Crimson had done something to Chris that was making her act this way and she was about to snap out of it. Alex finished his kiss and pulled out slowly freeing himself from Chris' grasp. Replacing his cock with his fingers to attempt to calm her a bit after the intense session. "I think we should stop, we are at someone else's home and I can hear them downstairs." Alex said kissing her lightly as he got up going to the closet for something to wear.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:44 pm

"What?" she asked, pouting as he pulled himself out before moving away. She blinked as she stared at him a moment. "What?" she said again, her voice a little less calm. She looked at Alex's naked body one more time before looking down at her own, and that is when something in her head clicked. "WHAT?!" She screamed as she grabbed the blanket and wrapping it around her tightly. "WHAT THE FUCK?" she screamed, her eyes a mixture of anger, confusion and fear.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:51 pm

Alex frozen with a pair of pants in his hands as he turned to look at Chris. Faking a look of confusion, he knew what just happened but knew it would be best to play dumb for the moment. "What's wrong?" Alex asked.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:08 am

"Wh-what is..." She began to repeat, staring at Alex incredilously. "WHAT THE HEL DO YOU THINK IS WRONG?" She screamed, grabbing the pillow and throwing it at him with all of her might. Her grip tightened on the blankets wrapped around her as she ran a shaking hand through her hair. "God fucking damnit." She breathed, her voice becoming shakey as she stared down at her covered knees with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:19 am

Chris's head snapped up at that, her cold eyes hardened and filled with nothing but hate and anger. "FUCK YOU!" She bellowed, grabbing the other pillow and throwing it at him just as hard as the last one. If only she had something harder to throw, or better yet, sharper. But her weapons were out of reach and she wasn't going to make any move to go get them, not right now. "You fucking, cocky BASTARD!" She growled, "You fucking planned this didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:24 am

"I didn't plan anything, you came in here as I was having my shower and stripped my towel off. You didn't seem to object to anything untill now. What am i suppost to assume?" Alex said dodging the pillow. Suddenly there was a loud banging on their door with Crimson's voice cutting through the sound proofed walls.

"Keep it down you two, or so help me I'll lock the both of you in there with Rulian when he gets back." Crimson commanded with a bit of a snicker after wards as he smiled at his wife.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:28 am

Rae sighed heavily. This had backfired in the worst of ways. She should have seen that coming. "Just calm down, get dressed and meet us downstairs." She said simply, returning Crimson's smile as she pulled him toward the stairs.

Chris was about to make a remark to Alex when the banging on the door interupted her and caused her to jump. She stared at the door before returning her gaze to Alex, it was still none too friendly. She would wait until he got dressed and left before she would make a move for her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:30 am

Alex took the hint and quickly got dressed, glancing back every once and a while at Chris as she covered herself with the blankets. He was quickly done and heading down stairs to see Rae and Crimson.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:33 am

Chris watched as Alex left, waiting until his footsteps faded completely until she let out a shakey breath. Even then she didn't make a move for her clothes. "God damnit." She whispered, pushing her face into her hands as tears began to stream down her face, pooling in her palms and slipping through her fingers and down her cheeks. "What have you done?"
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:40 am

Alex sat in one of the armchairs in the living room glaring at Crimson. "As much as I enjoyed that. I wish you hadn't of done that Crim..." Alex said in a monotone. Crimson smiled and looked away up toward the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:45 am

Rae sighed heavily as she picked up on the quiet sobs of Chris. Her hearing was more sensative than anyone else in the room, her vision imparement having hightened her other senses, so the other two were likely unable to hear it. She wasn't about to alert them either, it was more than likely something the other woman wanted to keep to herself.

Chris finally stopped her tears and moved sluggishly to get dressed. When she had she went to the bathroom to wash her faice and rid it of the barely noticable red marks. When she was sure they were gone she made her way downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:13 am

Crimson glanced towards Rae as she sighed. Given her a sympathetic look knowing why she was sighing. They all remained silent as they heard Chris' footsteps slowly come down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:16 am

Rae smiled warmly at Chris, trying her damnest not to show any sympathy or the fact that she knew the other had been crying. "Hello. Why don't you take a seat?" She said.

Chris watched her with a bland expression for several moments before finally making her way to a seat, one that was not near anyone.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:23 am

Alex looked to his feet occasionally looking to Chris then quickly to his feet. Never before had he ever been so uneasy about any situation. Suddenly Crimson let out a heavy sigh. "Jeez, no need to be anti-social towards them. They had nothing to do with it." Crimson said staring at her dead on. He was planning something that Chris might enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Hunt
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next