Gaia's Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Currently a simple Roleplaying forum, after we get some members well see if we can have some events happening.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blood Hunt

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

Blood Hunt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:03 am

Rae glared at Crimson when he put out her flame, but forgave him when he kissed her. She obediantly went back to sitting on the floor, scooping up Kolten again. "You forgot Kolten." She mumbled, "He can controle fire too." As if on cue the boy smiled and created a small flame that danced about his hands.

Chris continued to stare at them, even after she was asked to speak. The words seem to have left her mind entierley. "I..we...what?" she finally stammered, not able to think straight yet. "A-Alex...explain." She commanded, knowing he would probably do a better job than her at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:24 am

Alex blinked a few times before he was able to think. "well currently theres a vampire, weather on his own will or under the command of a higher ups, has been attacking families and from our knowledge converting them. We killed on of them but one had escaped so I'm going to assume he will move much more quickly and attack smaller groups since he is now lacking a partner. So all I can tell you is that he's going to be attacking families on the outer bounderies of the city near the north of the north-east depending if he's worried that we will find him again or not." Alex explained in a very professional manner.

"So you need me to do recon, and find out what his motives are, where his base is and who is in charge correct?" Rulian said seeming the total opposite of how he just was.

"Yes and if at all possible stop him from taking more families. I can pay well." Alex said adding the last bit as insurance.

"Hmmm... do I get to share a bed with you two some time?" Rulian asked totally breaking the serious tone and Crimson began to laugh while Alex was trying to figure out what just happened.

"That means he accepts." Crimson said between laughs as he looked to Rae smiling.
Back to top Go down
https://gaias-shadow.forumotion.com
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:31 am

Rae tried to fight back her laughter, but failed. "Be careful though Alex, Chris. He may have accepted, but he's being seriouse about sharing a bed with you." She said, biting her bottom lip in an attempt to stop laughing. "You stupid, horny elf." Rae said in a loving way.

Chris reverted to gawking again, words failing her. This caused Rae to laugh even harder. "Okay Alex. I think it's time you and me hand a scrimmage! We haven't had one in so long." She said, beaming.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:18 pm

"Do I have to? I was hoping to have a quiet evening with friends." Alex whined.

"This IS a quiet evening and you know it." Crimson said laughing as he lead the way out to the backyard.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:25 pm

Rae walked over to him and draped her arm around his shoulder. "Come on, pleeeeaaaase? Things have been so dull lately with nothing to fight, and it gets boring fighting Rulian and Crimson over and over again." she said, "Especially when they have the ability to shred or burn my clothes off from afar." She shot the two other men a glare. "Besides, as Crimson said, this IS considered a quiet night."

Chris watched the two, smirking as she did so. It was amusing to see Alex baffled and out of place, since he always seemed to smooth and collected. "I would love to see you two fight." she said with a smile. "It would be entertaining."
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:35 pm

"Human's can atually se them?" Crimson jested but waited by the door as everyone filed outside.

Behind the house was a large open field which had obviously been used before because the ground was uprooted in many area's and scroch marks littered the ground. There was also reminents of Ice still clinging to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:46 pm

Chris quickly ducked into the bathroom as everyone headed outside. She removd her shredded underwear, which was now useless to her, and threw it in the garbage can before wandering out with the others. When she stepped into their backyard her eyes grew wide. It was massive and quite beutiful, except for the randome holes in the earth and the patches of ice. She quirked an eyebrow at the frozen ground, but said nothing.

"Okay!" Rae said, bouncing on the balls of her feet excitedly, "How fair are we playing here? Tallents allowed? Or just strength and agility?" she asked Alex.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:10 pm

"Rae be fair. No talents" Crimson said sitting against the side of the house with kolten in his lap.

"Yeah it's bad enough that you are wanting to fight me in the first place, I'm no fighter and you know that." Alex said as he removed his shirt and prepaired for the 'spar'.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:19 pm

Chris's eyes widened slightly when Alex removed his shirt, but quickly averted her gaze so no one would notice.

"You afraid I'd ruin your shirt?" Rae laughed, kicking off her shoes, sending them over to the house so they were out of the way. "How long do you think it will take me to pin you this time?" she asked playfully. "I think my record is one minute." With that she sprinted toward Alex. Before he could think or move she flipped over him, grabbing his shoulders as she did so. When she landed on the ground behind Alex, she used the momentem to throw him over her and into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:31 pm

Alex only had enough time to react to the throw as he was in midair, he softened the landing enoguh that he quickly spunaround kicking at Rae's legs and jumping up and away to gain some range and adobted a crouched stance.

"I'm hoping to keep my cloths as intact as possible. I have to pay for those suits." Alex laughed and changed from his crouched to a standing posistion having Rae to his side as he watched her his forward arm covering his rib cage while the other was out of sight of Rae. "I think I may last longer then a minute this time." Alex grinned.

"hmmm... intresting he's abandoned his vampire fighting style for CQC." Crimson mused to the side loud enough that Chris could hear and the vampire's fighting of course could hear.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:42 pm

Chris tilted her head toward Crimson. "CQC?" she asked, not removing her eyes from the two vampires.

Rae caught herself on her hands when Alex kicked out her legs, doing a small flip to get herself upright again. "Good." Rae said, "It would be no fun if you didn't last longer." Rae quickly changed her stance so that she was croutching, looking rather ferral in her movements. She had never been one to use sertain techniques. She would learn everything she could and combine the traits, all while putting her own twist on them. "Don't worry, I'll pay for a new suit if this one gets too buggered up." Before he could respond she quickly dropped to her hands so that she could use her entire body to kick into Alex's chest, causing him to go airborn. While he was still in the air she jumped up, kicking him again and sending him straight back down to earth.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:57 pm

"CQC is close quarters' combat; designed by the military for well you can guess. It can be very fatal when a normal human uses it... uh oh." Crimson stopped as Alex came crashing down with a grin on his face.

Alex was unable to fully guard from the roundhouse kick that sent him flying but because of the small gap needed for Rae to jump over him he was able to guard preventing the blunt of the damage. once he was back on the ground he shot up in the blink of the eye and grabbed Rae's leg as she was still comming down and pulled it out from under her causeing her to land on her back. After a quick twist of Rae's captured leg the knee bent, obviously it's had jsut been dislocated at the knee Alex was cocky untill he heard Crimson stifle a small laugh.

Rae had choosen the wrong action when she decided to leave her self in midday while Alex could retaliate. Alex had quickly used the opertunity to dislocate her leg, normally that would be it and he would pin her... if she weren't pain tolerant. While Alex had focused on the leg she was already in control again.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:10 pm

Chris nodded her head. "Yes, I've heard of that before." she murmered, continuing to watch the other two. She let out a sharp gasp when Alex dislocated Rae's leg. She knew it wouldn't last for long, but she thought this was supposed to be a friendly match.

Rae caught herself on her hands, the the blow to her back when she fell wasn't too hard. She let out a small growl when her leg was dislocated, but she paid it little mind. Before Alex could even wipe the smug smile off his face she delivered a sharp uppercut to his jaw, more than likely fracturing it. At the same time she slipped her leg from his grasp, popping it back into place. She delivered another swift blow to his gut before jumping up and kicking him away from her with her good leg. She landed gracefully, quickly dropping into the croutch again, Her leg now healed.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:17 pm

Alex rolled to his feet quickly and was in his stance again. "Guess I have to go on the offensive" Alex grinned and charged and kicked midlevel towards Rae's head.

Meanwhile Crimson muttered something almost unaudiable saying that Alex was done and the boy squilled and giggled as he cuddled a tiny fox.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:27 pm

Chris turned to give Crimson a questioning look, but he was nowhere in sight. She glanced down at the boy holding the fox and furrowed her brows. There was no way the fox could be Crimson, right?

Rae quickly caught his leg before it hade contact with her head. "Bad move my stupid little student." She tucked his leg under her arm and tugged him forward, delivering a punch to his face. She then kicked out his other leg, letting him fall to the ground hard. As soon as his body his she was on top of him, one of his arms pulled behind his back while Rae's other hand rested on his shoulder blade, ready to either break his arm or remove it entierly if he struggled. Her fangs were also posed dangerously close to his neck.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:36 pm

Alex froze admitting defeat. Rulian started to boo from the side of Chris. "What a rip off all the cloths are still intact!!" He shouted and hissed. meanwhile a small laugh came from the other side near the child was a small laugh as Rulian shouted.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:45 pm

Rae sighed and rolled her eyes, grabbing hold of one of the oversized sleeves of her shirt and ripping it off. She didn't care about her painting rags anyways. She then reached down and tore away Alex's pant legs, starting from the knee down. "That better Rulian?" she asked, a small smile playing about her lips. She was suprised that the elf hadn't already hidden Alex's shirt. She released Alex and stood up, holding out a hand to help him up. "So what's my time?" she asked both Rulian and Crim as she made her way over to them.

Chris glance around. "Um...Crimson dissapeared..." she said to Rae.

"No he didn't, he's right there." She said indicating to the small fox that she scooped up along with her son.

Chris stared at them dumbfounded. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:50 pm

The small fox had a little glimmer of evil in his eye before he turned to Rae like a confused dog. Meanwhile Alex seemed to be aggitated by his ripped pants but didn't comment instead he went over to join Rae and the others.

Rulian hadn't said anything when Rae tore off the minor peices of fabric rather he just folder his arms and though as he went over and started petting Crimson. "He's a cute little one isn't he." Just then the fox bite Rulian's finger not breaking the skin but making him retract his hand quickly.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:58 pm

Rae handed Kolten over to Rulian, laughing at the fact that Crimson had bitten him. "You cruel little devil." She murmered, nuzzling her face in his soft fur.

Chris continued to stare at them. "That...can't...Is that really Crimson?" she asked, pointing at the fox.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:10 pm

"No I'm a kitsune from japanise lore." The small fox said in a high voice.

Alex and Rulian laughed at the high voice but quickly stopped knowing the impending threat that would come from laughing.
Rulian put the child on the ground and looked at Alex's pant's and Rae's shirt "The unevenness is bugging me." Rulian said and snapped his fingers and both Rae's shirt and Alex's pant's fell to shreads on the ground. Rulian smiled "I love how you Vampires don't wear anything underneath." He laughed then was surrounded in a whirlwind to protect himself from Rae an Alex's wrath.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:26 pm

Chris's eyes bugged when she heard the small fox speak. "Well then...once again, I should have seen that comming." she murmered, pinching her nose between her thumb and forefinger as she tried to calm down.

Rae let out a snarl when her shirt was suddenly in strips at her feet. "GOD DAMN YOU RULIAN!" she screamed at him, trying to cover up her chest. "I swear to God I'll kill you one of these days!" She glanced at her tattoos a little self consiously at that point, one hand touching the one on her back that she could not see.

Chris looked up in time to see both the vampire's clothes shredded. A deep blush crossed her features when she saw Alex stark naked before her. She quickly averted her eyes. She shrugged off her leather jacket and handed it to Rae, who greatfully accepted it. Rae slipped the jacket on, which was obviously a size or two too small, stopping just below her navel and barely zipping up halfway, revealing much too much cleavage. Chris glanced at the vampire and noted that even though the jacket was much too small for her, she managed to make it look good. She tried to make sure that she didn't glance back at Alex.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:34 pm

During the little incident Crimson had bound from Rae's arms to Chris' shoulder and purred when he saw her with the jacket barly covering herself but quickly composed himself. "Alex you know where the 'guest' closet is go and find yourself a new pair. Rulian, you may want to run." Crimson said in his tiny voice as Rulian took note and decidd to go for a walk with Kolten.
"So brain blown yet?" Crimson asked Chris as Alex went inside. "Oh and why you blushing so much didn't you enjoy the view?" he whispered almost silently into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:44 pm

Rae only cast Crimson a playful smile before she too walked inside to find herself a new shirt.

Chris wached as everyone eventually left the area, rubbing her forehead when they were gone. "Yes. I think you have all sucessfully made me insane and absolubtly dumbfounded." she said glancing at the fox, trying very hard not to get freaked out. She began to pet him abesntmindedly as she thought, but deadpanned at the mention of her blush. "I-I'm not blushing! And why would I possibly want to see Alex a vampire naked?" she asked, trying a little too hard to defend herself.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:52 pm

The twinkle of mischeif entered Crimson's eye again at her responce. "Vampire or not he's attractive. So it dosn't bother you that Rulian stripped him and probably is going to try to sleep with him?" Crimson purred as he jumpped down gracefully into her lap.

Meanwhile Alex waited in the guest bedroom trying to calm himself, he had been a little dumbfounded at what had happened so it was all catching up to him. He got dressed in the spare pants in the closet and sat on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:57 pm

"S-so what?" she asked, eyeing the small fox. "Doesn't mean I want to see him naked." she said. "And he can do whatever he wants. I'm not his lover or babysitter." she said, glaring off to the side, not wanting to look at Crimson in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hunt   Blood Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Hunt
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next