Gaia's Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Currently a simple Roleplaying forum, after we get some members well see if we can have some events happening.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Claravoyance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

Claravoyance - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:38 am

"I said I would ask later." Rulian said as he lowered himself and slowly enterted Rae. Rulian let out a breath of air as he slowly moved deeper inside and as he did the phantom hands returned and began to fondle Rae's brests.
Back to top Go down
https://gaias-shadow.forumotion.com
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:42 am

Rae took a deep, shakey breath as Rulian entered her. She opened her eyes quickly when she felt the same cold hands on her as she had last night. She let out a small yelp and clung to Rulian again, inevitably pressing him tightly against her chest and tense up. "T-there it is again!" she whimpered, "What is it?!"
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:51 am

"It's just the wind, enjoy it." Rulian said and he began to move in and out of Rae finding it difficult with her pinning herself to him.

He balanced himself with one hand while the over began to massage he breasts replacing the cold phantom hand. As he pumped into her a very chilly steam of air began to course around her clit.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:50 pm

Rae's eyes widened slightly at those words. She knew then that he was the cause of the 'ghost hands'. She didn't know how, but it was him for sure. She began to relax a bit and lean back into the bed, keeping her legs firmly locked around Rulian's waist. A soft moan escaped her full lips when Ruian began to grope her brest. She let her hands roam over his shoulders, arms and back, digging her nails in slightly when her clitoris was stimulated with cool air, causing her to gasp loudly and her breathing to become shakey and uneaven. "I-" She paused, licking her full bottom lip before continuing. "I know of a way to make this more plesurable...if you would allow me." She said, gazing up at him with eyes that had already turned red from lust, her fangs protruding slightly from her open mouth.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:09 pm

"My, my, here you were saying it's been a long time and yet you want more. You a greedy little girl arn't you?" Rulian moans into her ear. He stopped massaging her breast using the hand for suppost again. Slowed his thrusting as he looked her in the eyes, torturing her with small, slow movements.

"I'm going to have to pass on what ever your planning, but I will make you feel alot better." Rulian said after a short while of this slow movement suddenly he began to pick up speed, pounding into harder, and faster then before. Rulian began to pant heavily in Rae's ear gripping her tight as he made her scream in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:19 pm

Rae just closed her eyes and bit her lip at Rulian's comments. She hadn't meant to be greedy, it just felt so good. She let out a whimper when Rulian slowed his pace, tightening her grip on him with her legs and continued to rock into him, in an attempt to get him going again.

She nodded her head in responce to Rulian's rejection, not wanting to have to talk. Her eyes snapped open when he picked up his pace again and slammed into her. She tried her hardest to hold in her cries, knowing it could be a terrifying sight when her fangs were out and her eyes were red. Eventually it became too much for her and she pushed her head back into the pillow, letting out a long, loud cry of plesure.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:43 pm

Rulian licked her smooth cold neck as she howled in pleasure. "are you close?" Rulian managed to say between heavy panting and his own strong thrusts. He was about to climax himself and was hoping to finish Rae off before then.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:50 pm

"Y-yes!" She gasped, letting out a soft moan when he licked her neck. "S-so close." She turned her head and bit into the pillow, teraing the fabric as though it was no stronger than a dried leaf. She was afraid of losing it and possibly feeding on Rulian as she orgasmed, so she kept her jaw clenched around the pillow as her muscles tensed, her sweet spot being hit over and over again relentlessly. Her eyes widened as when she finally rached her peak and her orgasm washed through her, her slitted puples narrowing as she opened her mouth and let out a loud cry of plesure, her muscles constricting and tensing as her body spasmed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:20 am

As Rulian felt Rae's inside grip him like a vice and pull him in as she climaxed he released himself inside of her, and as he did he continued to pump in cock inside her as he filled her up.
He laid on top of here with his cock still hard in her pussy. "I hope I satisfied your expectations." Rulain laughed, already regaining his strength.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:22 am

Rae remained lying on the bed, her chest rising and falling at an even pace. She wrapped her arms around Rulian gently, allowing him to stay on top of her, she could hardly feel his weight anyways. Instead of answering she leaned forward and pressed her lips against the elf's in a sweet, tender kiss.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:27 am

Rulian kissed her back gently as his hands caressed her whole body. Rulian slowly removed himself from inside her as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:30 am

Rae let a small hiss escape her lips as Rulian removed himself, but never broke the kiss. She moved her full lips against his soft warm ones as she pulled him a little closer. When she finally broke free she opened her eyes, which had returned to their previouse blue-green, and smiled at him. "Thank you." She breathed.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:38 am

"It was my pleasure." Rulian said as he got up and streched, he glanced back and smiled. "Shall I clean you up?" Rulian said as he moved and hovered over Rae. Gently licking his way down her stomach. Staring into her eyes as he did.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:41 am

Rae's eyes widened at Rulian's words, about to regect when he began to trail his tongue down her body. She found the words loge in her throat as she let out a soft noise, unsure if she should let him continue or stop him. But her body made no move to reject the touch in any way, infact her back arched without her permission to move closer to the sensation.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:18 am

Rulain positioned himself between Rae's legs after hearing no objection. He slowly moved his tounge up and down her pussy slowly before he slowly entered her with his tounge. He shwirled his tounge inside of her lapping up the mixture of their juices occasionally puling out to give some attentions to her pulsing cliterous.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:23 am

Rae tried to close her legs, but before she could Rulian's mouth was between them, causing her to moan as they spread open again. Her eyes shut as she leaned her head back into the torn pillow, her mouth making a large 'O' as plesured sounds escaped her lips at the feel of the soft, wet muscle working around her sensitive area.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:27 am

Rulian continued lapping up the juices until he couldn't anymore. Pulling away be pushed a finger deep inside Rae feelings around her insides and smiling. "I think I got most of it don't you. I never knew vampires could be so tasty." He laughed in a low voice as he continued to feel around Rae's insides.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:58 am

Rae mearly let a small voise escape her throat in responce before she bit down on her lip. She grabbed the sheets tightly as Rulian's tongue continued to explore and 'clean' her insides. She let out another soft noise, relaxing her grip some when Rulian removed his mouth. "Th-that was mean." She breathed.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:05 am

"I'm sorry would you rather me draw you a warm bath?" Rulian asked with a little grin on his face. Then pouted as he glanced around noticing the small bit of damage around his bed from Rae. It seemed that the tonic was wearing off and looked like he wasn't going to have a second round for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:10 am

Rae rolled her eyes and laughed softly and Rulian, pulling herself away from his friskey fingers. "As much as I love bathing, there isn't much need for me to at the moment. I don't sweat." She said simply. Besides, getting water for a bath, and then getting the wood for the fire to heat it was a lot of work, and she had just had one in a nearby stream the other night.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:34 am

"Well it was more for the point of relaxing then anything." Rulain smiled "So this is where i normally say it's time to sleep but you don't need to and I'm not in the mood to so what do you want to talk about?" Rulian asked a little bored and knowing that they would have to wait till morning before he could move on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claravoyance
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaia's Shadow :: Gaia :: RolePlaying Section :: Past Roleplays-
Jump to: