Gaia's Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Currently a simple Roleplaying forum, after we get some members well see if we can have some events happening.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Claravoyance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

Claravoyance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:39 am

"come now, you must be wanting some, it's been a while since you changed and you won't be in a situation where you wont accidentally kill someone for a long long time. Why not enjoy yourself. It's not like it's a bad thing." Rulian said as he quickly tackled Rae to the bed and pinned her down.
Back to top Go down
https://gaias-shadow.forumotion.com
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:42 am

Rae let out a loud gasp when she was thrown onto the bed and pinned. "What are you doing?" she asked angerly, "This isn't funny Rulian, now release me." she said.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:49 am

"Guess, each missed awnser results in a bit of your clothes being removed." Rulian smiled waiting a responce.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:52 am

"What?" She said glaring Rulian. "I don't understand, now just release me." she practically hissed at him. She tried to wiggle away from him, but her strength was still drained, leaving her helpless.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:58 am

"your no fun." Rulian pouted as he got up and Rae's skirt was somehow cut from the knees down and slid to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:03 am

Rae remained motionless on the bed for a moment, even after Rulian removed himself. When she felt that enough of the shock had warn off she sat up only to see her dress and under smock cut up to her knees. "W-what?" she cried, staring at her exposed legs, quickly trying to tuck them under herself to hide them. "H-How did you do that?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:06 am

"do what? oh that? that couldn't be me; my hands have been in sight the whole time I think you would of noticed something If i did that." Rulian said clearly not telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:08 am

"Lier!" she snapped. "I made this myself, so I know it isn't easily torn! Clothing doesn't just fall apart! And with such a clean cut too!' SHe said, "I know you did something!" She grabbed the sheets off the bed and quickly wrapped them around herself.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:10 am

"Yes I magical I'm able to grab my weapons from the cloest, slash your dress all the way around, put the blade back, and return to my standing posistion in a matter of seconds without a nightwalker noticing my movements." Rulian said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:13 am

Rae growled loudly before draping the blanket over her head and falling onto the bed. She curled herself up tightly in the blankets so that Rulian wouldn't easily be able to get to her if he chose to try. "I know you did something." she mumbled, glaring angerly at the fibers in the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:17 am

"I'll be right back." Rulian said as he open the door to his rooma nd closed it behind him at the door clicked shut Rae's cloths were slit from the neckline down leaving her cloths a bunch of rags yet the blanket she wrapped herself in was completely fine.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:21 am

Rae felt something against her skin as Rulian left and sat up to see. When she did the remainder of her clothing fell off in useless strips of cloth. She let out a small yelp, wrapping the blanket tightly around her.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:24 am

Rulian retuned several moments later and closed the door and locked it. He turned to see Rae wrapped in the blankets tightly and laughed to himself. "What's wrong? It can't be comfy sleeping in that." Rulian said.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:26 am

"Y-you!" she stammered, "I don't know how you did this, but I know you did!" she cried, quickly catching a corner of the blanket that was sliding down. "W-what am I going to wear now?" she asked, her blue-green eyes tight with worry as they danced around the room, looking for something to wear.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:29 am

"pardon?" Rulian faked obliviousness because the shreds of her cloths were wrapped in the blankets and out of direct sight. "By the way you will have to move over and give me some of the blanket, theres only one bed and onlt one blanket and I need it more then you since I atually sleep and feel the cold." Rulian said removing his leggings and laid on the bed next to Rae grabbing for the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:33 am

Rae screetched and shrunk away from him so that he wouldn't grab the blanket. "D-don't!" she cried. "Y-you can't use the blanket! Go away!" She shifted so that she was at the edge of the bed, farthest from Rulian.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:34 am

"Why not?" Rulian questioned with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:37 am

"What do you mean 'why not'?" she cried, "You destroyed my clothes." She clutched the blanket close to her chest, leaning as far away from Rulian as possible. "N-now go away!" she stammered.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:42 am

"I hardly call it being ripped a little 'destroyed' Rulian said as he grab a corner of the blanket and pulled quickly causing Rae to loss her grip on her cover. "Oh I see what you mean." He said smiling with the blanket now behind Rulian out of Rae's grasp.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:46 am

Rae gasped loudly and quickly tried to grap the blanket back, but was unable to. She quicly crossed her arms over her chest and folded her legs infromt of herself in an attempt to cover up. "You jerk!" she cried, "S-stop looking at me!" she said, trying to turn her back on him without compleatly revealing herself in the process.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:50 am

"How could I stop looked?" Rulian said as he had a corner of the blanket in each head he put his arms around Rae neck and pulled her to him them fell down pulling Rae with him so they both rested on the pillow and Rae was covered, though Rulian was also wrapped in the blanket with her. "There better? I can't 'see" you." Rulian smiled as he pressed her bare chest against his.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:47 pm

Rae shivered, feeling is bare chest agains her body. "Not really." she breathed. "This is still rather innapropriat...and akward." She wanted to move away from him, but doing so would risk revealing her body again, something she didn't wish to do.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:49 pm

"How would you prepose to make it appropriate then?" Rulian asked.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:51 pm

"Getting me some clothes would be a good start." she said, trying hard not to move or push her chest into his. "Us not staying in the same room would probably be a good finish." she stated.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:55 pm

"well you will have to wait till morning when the shops open up for the cloths. I won't force you to stay the night here but... this IS my room so you would have to leave to find your own." Rulian said with a evil grin on his face. "-and the blanket would have to stay here." he finished showing Rae didn't have many options at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claravoyance
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaia's Shadow :: Gaia :: RolePlaying Section :: Past Roleplays-
Jump to: