Gaia's Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Currently a simple Roleplaying forum, after we get some members well see if we can have some events happening.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Claravoyance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

Claravoyance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:57 pm

"You would actually force a woman to go out naked in a place like this to search for a room?" she asked, her eyes widening slightly. "You are pure evil." She said, her full lower lip sticking out in a slight pout. "This is very...akward, having nothing between us."
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:00 pm

"I'm not evil I'm logical; and how can something so natural be so awkwards?" Rulian said as he traced a line with his finger along Rae's side.
Back to top Go down
https://gaias-shadow.forumotion.com
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:02 pm

Rae quickly bit her lip so smother the gasp that erupted in her throat at Rulian's touch. "I wouldn't exactly say this is natural, or logical. And we just met!" she said, pulling away from Rulian so their bodies were no longer pressed against eachother.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:05 pm

"Long ago did you know they didn't have cloths, this was the easiest way to keep warm on those cold nights." Rulian said as suddenly a cold wind past by Rae's body which felt like hands aressing her whole body,
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:10 pm

Rae jumped at the sensation that passed over her body. She quickly looked under the blankets and didn't see anything that could have touched her like that. Even Rulian, who was eminating the same heat as a human, couldn't have touched her like that with such an icy touch. "What was that?"
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:14 pm

"That would be the wind,it is a rather windy night." Rulian said as the phantom wind surrounded Rae again this time focused like hands caressing her brests and between her legs.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:18 pm

Rae jumped again, but this time she jumped toward Rulian, wrapping herself around him. "T-there's no way in hell that's wind! There's no draft in here!" she said, squeezing her eyes shut. "And it keeps touching me." She said, her voice raising an octave or two.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:22 pm

"So if its not the wind then you do want me?" Rulian said and before she could respond he began to kiss her and trace his hand down her side as the winds made another assult at Rae's sensitive areas.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:28 pm

Rae opened her mouth to make a rebuttle, but found Rulian's lips on hers before the words could escape. She placed her hands on his chest to push him away, but found she wasn't able to bring herself to. She melted into the kiss, only pulling away with a yelp when the cold air touched her again. "There it is again! Make it stop." she said, clinging to Rulian as she shut her eyes tightly. It disturbed her that something that she couldn't see or detect was touching her in such explicit ways.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:32 pm

"very well, shoo now." Rulian said pretending to be swatting away a small animal or something only to replace the imaginary hand with his own between Rae's legs and the other on her chest. "There all gone." He whispered into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:36 pm

Rae gasped at Rulian's touch, her back arching and her legs spreading slightly without her concent. "W-what are you doing?" she breathed, looking over at Rulian. She had to shut her eyes so that she wasn't caught eyeing his wall built physich.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:38 pm

"Stop resisting, be honest: you want this don't you?" Rulian breathed in Rae's ear as he kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:40 pm

She swallowed hard and shook her head, causing her long blonde hair to shift about her. "I-I don't know." she breathed. "W-we don't even know eachother! We just met."
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:42 pm

"Tes or no?" Rulian asked again as he mounted himself on tp of Rae and revomed the light leggings so he was nude as rae was.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:46 pm

Rae felt Rulian shifting in the bed and opened her eyes to see what he was doing. As soon as she did she wished she hadn't. She was now facing a very built, nude elf who was hovering over her own nude body. The sight made her shiver and let out a shakey breath. "I-I don't know." she breathed, her voice uneven and her breath heavy.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:49 pm

Rulian sighed and dismounted Rae lying his face into the pillow. "You're really indecisive you know that." he said but it was all but muffled by the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:54 pm

Rae stared up at the ceiling, remaining immobile. "Yes, well, when you suddenly jump something like that on a person, their thought proccess is usually destroyed." she said, her breathing still not having slowed down compleatly. She glanced over at Rulian, whose face was compleatly covered in the pillow. "Sorry." she murmered.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:57 pm

"normally it just lets them say what they truly think, which normally is what i was planning in the first place." Rulian murmured again. "So now that you can think about it, yes or no?" Rulian said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:05 am

Rae eyed him for a moment, thinking it over. "Your offer is very...tempting, I can assure you that. But I still do not know." She said, "It's just that-well...I guess it's been a long time." she murmered, pulling the blankets up.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:06 am

"So I'll take that as a no, why is it the immortals always resist." Rulian laughed and he turned around and curled up to Rae and began to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:10 am

Rae waited untill Rulian's breathing became deep an even before she chanced a look at him. "I could have...but I didn't." she whispered to herself as she took in Rulian's sleeping form. She closed her eyes and let a tear stream down her cheek. "I need to get over them." she murmered. "They are dead and there is nothing I can do about it. I need to move on."
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:14 am

The morning light began to come trough Rulian's window when there was a knock at the door. Almost reflexidly Rulian got out of bed, still a naked as the day he was born, and opened the door. The bartender handed him the dress fairly similar to Rae's privious one then left unaffected by his guesys nudity. Rulian went back over to the bed and curled back up under the blankets but not before placing the dress on a small chair near the desk.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:18 am

Rae's wandering mind was interupted by a knock at the door. Before she could even think of answeing it Rulian was up. She watched him as a man handed him a dress that looked a lot like hers and placed it on a chair before curling up in the bed beside her again. Even though she wanted to get dressed, she didn't make a move for the clothing. "Rulian?" she asked, "What...what if I said yes."
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:22 am

Rulian rolled over to face Rae for a moment then in a blink of an eye Rulian was hovering above Rae as he had been last night. "I would ask why the change... sometime after I take advantage of this opertunity." Rulian said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:26 am

Rae took a deep breath, sparing a glance at his body before she focused on his face. "I just decided it was time to move on. And I guess, this might be good for me." she said, looking him straight in the eye. "Also you were right before...it has been...a long time." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claravoyance
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaia's Shadow :: Gaia :: RolePlaying Section :: Past Roleplays-
Jump to: