Gaia's Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Currently a simple Roleplaying forum, after we get some members well see if we can have some events happening.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Claravoyance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

Claravoyance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:50 pm

Rae stared at him a moment longer before turning away. "That's very reassuring." she said sarcastically at the mention of the potency of thhe plants. "And you still have not told me what you are Mr. Lafonna." she added.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:53 pm

"What you can't guess? My skin's as pale as yours, my ear's are pointed and every word a say has a lyrical tone to it. Think about your lore and old tales what creature of fantasy would you think I fit?" Rulian smiled at Rae as they walked having a little fun with their conversation.
Back to top Go down
https://gaias-shadow.forumotion.com
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:58 pm

Rae glanced at him quickly, "By your appearance I would have to say you resemble a fay. But I have a feeling you are not. From what we are told fay may be beautiful creatures, but they are nasty and like to play pranks and cause chaos. Which you have no- on second thought, with how badly you scared me, I say you match up to a fay quite nicely." she said, a small smile tugging at the corner of her full lips.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:03 am

"ouch" Rulain said sarcastically as he bent over holding an imaginary wound. "That hurts my dear lady, but no I am not one of their kind I am an elf of the highborn lineage; I might have caused chaos but at the time it was no joke. I have been trained to kill a great number of beast and demons but I have also learned that not all of them are evil so when it calls for it I can stop myself. Plus I would not think a lady such as yourself could stop me if you tried, not yet anyways." Rulian smiled trying not to make that sound insulting.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:10 am

"An elf." she murmered, glancing at Rulian. "I do belive I've heard of them once." she said, turning away and staring at the town a head. "And I should hope that you find no reason to attack me, for I am a lady and not trained in combat, nor do I practice it." She said. "And this monster is just over a year old and have still not gotten over the loss of her child and husband. If you are as old as you say and have been fighting for so long, then yes, I am sure I would not be able to put up a very good fight." she said somberly.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:17 am

"Yes but with time all wounds heal, all memories fade I think you will be alright.: Rulian said mimiking her feelings weather from sypathy or not was not known.
They neared the edge of the town now and Rulian seemed to get closer to Rae walking very close to her as he turned to her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:21 am

Rae sighed sadly, not wanting to discuss this further. Rae glanced over at Rulian when she caught him moving closer beside her. "Mr. Lafonna, may I ask what you are doing?" she asked, taking a small side step to create some space between them. "And you still have not told me how you are going to walk me through town undetected." she stated.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:24 am

"Well not undetected but you will not be found by anyone you know. As per my actions lets just say I don't live in the nice part of town because of my looks so I don't want anyone to try anything and honestly Mi'lady you look drunk to most people." Rulian smiled innocently as Rae had been been wobbling a bit due to the poison. Rulian doubted they would get to his inn before some deadbeat tried something expecially at this time of night.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:28 am

Rae glance around her quickly before giving Rulian a small smile. "I assure you, this is not my first time in an area such as this, unbeknowinst to my parents. But even as a human I was quite able to hold my own, I am sure I can do it now." she said. "So if you would kindly give me some room."
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:32 am

"well I had hoped to discourage an encounter at all, I'm not concerned with wether or not they could hurt you or not." Rulian said as he drew his bow and fiddled with something near the top string and the string disappeared in a blink of an eye. Next Rulian proceeded to separate the bow in half creating two short swords with rigged blades that glicended in the moonlight.

Last edited by Crimson on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:34 am

Rae's eyes widened when Rulian produced the two blades. "Surely there is no human here that is threat enough for you to have to resort to weapons is there?" she asked, taking another small step away from Rulian.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:38 am

"Not at all, but as you ust demostraded carrying these in the open definatly fends away people expecially unwanted guests don't you agree. Trust me had any of them known me having it as a bow makes me far more thretaning then havig it separeted." Rulian smiled placing one of the blades through his belt the other still stayed in his hand opposite to Rae.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:40 am

Rae said nothing and just looked at him. "So where is the place that you are staying?" she eventually said, tearing her eyes away from the strange elf.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:50 am

"Right ahead in the coldwater inn you know the one thats also a-" Rulian cleared his throat refusing to explain how his current home was a sex inn where most of its buissness came from couples sneaking around of men enjoying the bars 'selection' everyone in town aparently knew about the inn's true buissness but most officials seemed to turn a blind eye to it because it kept the slums from becomming worse and more violent. Rulian also wished to not have to explain how he had tried a few of them his privious nights. He had urges too but still not something he felt like defending.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:54 am

"Also a what?" she asked, turning to Rulian and cocking her head to the side. The movement caused her golden, blonde hair to tumble down her shoulder, and sway about her freely. "I don't believe I've ever heard of this paticular place." she said.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:01 am

"Let just leave it at there a reason it's in the slums, you'll understand soon, i suggest you head quickly upstairs you would likly draw attention." Rulian said smiling as he stopped in front of the door and open it up to reveal a rather large bar with a stage, light were out and only lit by candles throughout the room women throughout the room probided men with 'services' and a good show, at least for their time Rulian though to himself. He quickly pushed Rae upstairs and towards his room unlocking the room in a swift motion and opening the door for Rae.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:05 am

Rae glanced within the building, averting her eyes as soon as they landed on the crowds of people. She quickly moved upstairs with Rulian, entering the room he just opened to her so that she could get away from what she had just seen. After she walked in she turned to Rulian, her mouth opening and shutting several times as words failed her.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:10 am

Rulian closed the door and locked it befre turning to Rae. He sighed as he saw Rae fumbling her words, or nor missing them entirely as it seemed. "You must understand I'm not exactly looked upon highly before I finish my job, even after that in these bigger town, I get what rooms I can it's not by choice. If I get stuck in the woods i'm no where as effective." Rulian explained as he went and began to stash his equipment away.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:13 am

After another few moment of silence Rae finally found her voice. "E-even so, surly you could have found a better location than this." she said, trying to keep her voice level. "That is," she paused glancing at Rulian "Unless you enjoy places like this." she said, giving him a questioning look, but not expecting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:17 am

"Atually i tried every other inn in this village, nor can I say I enjoy these places I wouldn't pay for the entertainment if it wasn't part of the room fees." Rulian sighed ans he unfastened his hunting tunic.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:21 am

"I'm sure." she said with a slight smile, taking the opportunity to look around the room. It was a decent size, but there wasn't much to say about it. The walls and decorations were bland and there were few furnishings. Rae turned back to Rulian, freezing when she saw him remove his tunic. "M-mr. Lafonna? What exactly are you doing?" she asked, finding it difficult to avert her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:27 am

"Changing, it's been a long day I like relaxing once I get back." Rulian said as a matter of fact then turned around to look at Rae and grinned remebering how this age was. "Why you having bad thoughts about me?" he smiled as he crept closer to Rae without a shirt now" even in the dim light shining in from the window outlined Rulian's figure, he was thin but well build, ever inch of his body was pure muscle even in such a time where manual labour was common he was stronger then most men and it showed.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:30 am

Rae swallowed hard and took a step back. "I Never!" she said, her cheeks turning a shade of pink. "It's just that this is...very innapropriot." she said, tearing her eyes away from Rulians well built frame to stare at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
The Devil
The Devil
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:32 am

"How is it inappropriate? This building was made for this." Rulian smirked getting closer to even closer to Rae.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Vampire
The Vampire
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:35 am

"Just because this place was made for such things does not mean I consent." she snapped, glaring at Rulian and then turning away from him. She had never met a man who moved so fast, she didn't know how to deal with him without offending him or causing a fight, which in her drugged state, would lead to her defeat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claravoyance   Claravoyance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claravoyance
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaia's Shadow :: Gaia :: RolePlaying Section :: Past Roleplays-
Jump to: